Society & Culture Terrible baby names

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MiPiG

Debutant
AFL Club
Fremantle
Anyway, I came into this thread to contribute one that has copped a fair bit of criticism,but I actually like given the context- Everest for a baby boy :)
His parents' family backgrounds are from two different countries which border Mt. Everest . They couldn't decide whether to go with a Bangladeshi or Chinese name and wanted an uncommon but easily pronounceable name, so went with that :)
You sure they arent just watching alot of Paw Patrol?

The_Todd07

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Man Utd Red Sox Cardinals 76ers
If you name your child after a character from Game of Thrones that doesn't have a name that existed before Game of Thrones you should be reported to social services.
And chemically castrated if one of the special people who called their daughter Khaleesi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tryitout

Team Captain
AFL Club
Adelaide
Surely their life is going to filled:

Service Provider: Hi, what's your name, address and date of birth?
Jyhe Richardson
Service Provider: Sorry sir we have no record of that name

Other places: Calling a Mr.......................Jaywhyhe Richardson (must be Indian, look for someone brown).

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Oh god, those poor kids. There's just so much wrong with that. Beyond the atrocious spelling, WTF is with the double-barrelled names that isn't actually double-barrelled?

At least the second one can go by Grace when she gets older. And for the third one's sake, I hope they pick Charlie as it's the most normal given name of the lot

Top Bottom