Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

WWE's Jojo (Joseann Offerman) and Bray Wyatt (Windham Rotunda) have welcomed the birth of their first child together.

Wyatt wrote that the baby was born today (May 18) and is named Knash Sixx Rotunda.

WTAF!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WWE's Jojo (Joseann Offerman) and Bray Wyatt (Windham Rotunda) have welcomed the birth of their first child together.

Wyatt wrote that the baby was born today (May 18) and is named Knash Sixx Rotunda.

Poor old Husky Harris is not exactly blessed in the naming stakes himself. I know the family connections, but still

Poor old Husky Harris is not exactly blessed in the naming stakes himself. I know the family connections, but still

I don't have a good Windham memory but I'd've thought his family are normally named rather than this Knash crap.

Isn't his grandfather's given name Barry and wasn't Baz one half of the Blackjacks too?

I don't have a good Windham memory but I'd've thought his family are normally named rather than this Knash crap.

Isn't his grandfather's given name Barry and wasn't Baz one half of the Blackjacks too?

His Grandfather was indeed Blackjack Mulligan, real name Robert. Barry was one of Blackjack's sons. He and a young JBL briefly formed the team "The New Blackjacks".

Yes, the family line has normal names, I was more referring to the surname surname model of Windham Rotunda's name in isolation.

That's when you know DHS should've been waiting in the operating theatre with a ******* bucket ready to catch the poor bugger.