Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

tryitout

All Australian
Jan 11, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Surely their life is going to filled:

Service Provider: Hi, what's your name, address and date of birth?
Jyhe Richardson
Service Provider: Sorry sir we have no record of that name

Other places: Calling a Mr.......................Jaywhyhe Richardson (must be Indian, look for someone brown).

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
b4bc06fd3ae616ae368238df1e51f2f6.jpg

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Oh god, those poor kids. There's just so much wrong with that. Beyond the atrocious spelling, WTF is with the double-barrelled names that isn't actually double-barrelled?

At least the second one can go by Grace when she gets older. And for the third one's sake, I hope they pick Charlie as it's the most normal given name of the lot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SmAshmoto

Team Captain
Feb 16, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Valentino Rossi, Melbourne Stars
Names heard for two little girls (yelled out by the father), Hunter and Collins. Probably spelt
Hahtah and Collynz.

Dad must be in the Navy. They're two classes of Navy vessel.

Dropped my step sons off at school the other day and saw a Koopah (boy) , a Malachi (boy) and a Bandit (girl)

Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Dad must be in the Navy. They're two classes of Navy vessel.
Wasn't the Collins-class sub the one that had all the problems? Not sure why you'd want to name your kid after that
Dropped my step sons off at school the other day and saw a Koopah (boy) , a Malachi (boy) and a Bandit (girl)
Malachi is fine (it is a name found in the bible) but the other two are pretty terrible, especially Bandit if that is the poor girl's official first name and not a nickname