Terrible Male Fashion

Remove this Banner Ad

Following on from my previous t-shirts with slogans suggestion, what about those suggested posts that used to come up on Facebook (I don't seem to get them as much anymore) to advertise t-shirts that you could buy related to your surname, the university that you attended, or your occupation?

"It's a <surname> thing, you wouldn't understand."
"I'm a <university> graduate, let's just agree that I'm right."
"<occupation>. Requires caffeine. Likes to drink. Warning, sarcasm inside, adult language..."

Can you imagine seeing anyone rolling at the local shopping centre in one of those bad boys? I was always torn between removing them from my feed, or just leaving them because of how unintentionally funny they were.

Following on from my previous t-shirts with slogans suggestion, what about those suggested posts that used to come up on Facebook (I don't seem to get them as much anymore) to advertise t-shirts that you could buy related to your surname, the university that you attended, or your occupation?

"<occupation>. Requires caffeine. Likes to drink. Warning, sarcasm inside, adult language..."

Can you imagine seeing anyone rolling at the local shopping centre in one of those bad boys? I was always torn between removing them from my feed, or just leaving them because of how unintentionally funny they were.
Same mould as Ed Hardy, Tapout and whatever the new thing is in Oz. It's the same demographic displaying their haut-bogan, same-same* type just identifying with different tribes.

I remember having a Thai dinner on a patio on the Gold Coast about 10 years ago. Wasn't surprised to see Warrick Capper walk out of a Ed Hardy store opposite with boxes of stuff.

Last time I saw him, maybe 2012, he was wearing leather pants and gold chains at a Suns game in Cararra. Only Warrick can pull that s**t off.

Last time I saw him, maybe 2012, he was wearing leather pants and gold chains at a Suns game in Cararra. Only Warrick can pull that s**t off.

Haha. Would probably be hard to recognize if he just wore regular jeans and a shirt.

Getting warm for you over there? Is that European stereotype correct about old guys on the beach in speedos?

Haha. Would probably be hard to recognize if he just wore regular jeans and a shirt.

He is a big guy, hard to miss. Ive met him a few times and cant say a bad word, always friendly.

Getting warm for you over there? Is that European stereotype correct about old guys on the beach in speedos?

Yeah this week has been beautiful but work is kicking in and summer is not a relaxing time for us. Ive just done my 2nd 16 hour day in a row(although I managed a 3 hour break to watch the Tigers today).

And yeah that stereotype is right. Also applies to old topless ladies too. Cricket balls in stockings... but good on them. Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité ect ect

A kid at my school got one of those in the 'It's a family name thing' form and it was ******* hilarious

And yeah that stereotype is right. Also applies to old topless ladies too. Cricket balls in stockings... but good on them. Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité ect ect

I agree. Who cares what you look like. The beach isn't only for beautiful people. Vive la France!

B1042812903.jpg

I shudder when I see blokes wearing these. Typically accompanied by some ugly as baggy jeans.

I don't go out enough to own so many shoes or nice clothes. I have a few really good pairs of shoes and then a couple of pairs of vans and then everything else is just sport shoes. A couple of pairs of soccer boots, 3 pairs of runners and some indoor soccer shoes as well. I tend to only wear 2 or 3 of them though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B1042812903.jpg

I shudder when I see blokes wearing these. Typically accompanied by some ugly as baggy jeans.

I used to have a pair that looked similar to that (bit different though and didn't have laces), though at size 15 I don't really have a lot of options. Even still I don't think those ones look terrible.

Out of interest, what styles of shoes are in fashion these days?

I used to have a pair that looked similar to that (bit different though and didn't have laces), though at size 15 I don't really have a lot of options. Even still I don't think those ones look terrible.

Out of interest, what styles of shoes are in fashion these days?
Boots always seem to be a safe option, no matter what age you are.

Plenty of different styles around these days too.

Probably an unpopular opinion, but Jordan brand, by and large.

Besides 4-5 absolute classic editions in his playing days, his shoes are pretty average. Unless I was considering resale value, I'd take Barkley's career shoes over Jordan's, without a doubt. Now it seems to be the done thing to get a custom designed court with a garish Jumpman logo adorning the key. So tacky.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back