Society/Culture Terror attack in London

Remove this Banner Ad

How do categorise members of armed forces who essentially shrug their shoulders when 30+ are killed in an air strike this week? Or 40+ last week?

Psychopaths. And we also need to examine how distorted it is we glorify acts of war. The ones to hold to account are our Politicians who send these people with no other hope off to potentially kill or be killed in someone elses lands. And wonder why they are so screwed up.

Politicians and their backers should go fight if they are that desperate.

How do categorise members of armed forces who essentially shrug their shoulders when 30+ are killed in an air strike this week? Or 40+ last week?

they say only 15% or something of armed forces can pull the trigger when push comes to shove

weak ?

Psychopaths. And we also need to examine how distorted it is we glorify acts of war. The ones to hold to account are our Politicians who send these people with no other hope off to potentially kill or be killed in someone elses lands. And wonder why they are so screwed up.

Politicians and their backers should go fight if they are that desperate.

why would they do that when they can send the poor peoples kids over instead

How anyone could ever countenance the existence of the Quran let alone it's practice is beyond my comprehension. If it was devised today it would be outlawed as 'hate speech'. 109 times it calls for the murder of apostates FFS. It's war of conquest against all non-muslims on Earth lasting 1400 years will not finish until, like small pox, it is eradicated.

BTW "spanish" seems to have more than one meaning.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
The language,I was considering buying a winery in Chile with my missus,we thought it best to know and speak the local language,we thought it might be of some use when dealing with day to day life.
Sheesh chief!

These threads always get back to texts. The Quran says this, the Bible says that, the Torah says this.

Who. Gives. A. ****?

The actions of man are the only thing that matter. No book ever blew up a building or drove a car into a crowd of people.

Are you suggesting texts have absolutely no influence on the human mind?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are you going with this?

You get that I'm suggesting that literal mindedness is the issue, rather than the content of any one text, right?

The West isn't where it is today because we started off with a better book.

The Qu'ran is made to be taken literally. It is full of nothing but commands to create a perfected, completed society.

Where are you going with this?

You get that I'm suggesting that literal mindedness is the issue, rather than the content of any one text, right?

The West isn't where it is today because we started off with a better book.

It did so,in spite of it.
We developed because we were finally free from the tyranny of heresy,not because as some believe,the church encouraged philosophy,science etc.
Just like the Golden Age of Islamic Discovery,8th century to the 11th(13th lol),we must not forget,that they stole all the works and peoples from Europe to rewrite into Arablc that these were their own accomplishments.
Just like the other imperialists that preceded them,English,Dutch,French,Spanish,Portuguese,German,American.
Don't s**t me and quote Algebra,Algorithm etc or the discoveries in astronomy.
This was Arabic,not Islamic,done in spite of faith not because of.
As with all the Abrahamic books of filth,they are simply rubbish intended for middle eastern men for middle eastern men for "their" time.
The Torah,The Bible and The Quran are hateful rubbish and the sooner we destroy and eradicate them,the better off "all" humanity will be the better for it!
:)
Jeepers:rolleyes:,lucky I don't live in Canada :thumbsu:

Because Eastern Europe isn't a mover and a shaker in Big Oil or the political make-up of the Middle East like the U.K, France and the United States are?

Germany and Belgium are really big in oil / ME diplomacy? The answer is rather obvious one would think

I hope that this is happening too. I really do.

It takes a lot of guts to do that. Apostasty doesnt get taken likely by the saracens.

Some very nasty cases in the UK of reprisals / honour killings etc.

Last edited:
Just like the Golden Age of Islamic Discovery,8th century to the 11th(13th lol),we must not forget,that they stole all the works and peoples from Europe to rewrite into Arablc that these were their own accomplishments.
Just like the other imperialists that preceded them,English,Dutch,French,Spanish,Portuguese,German,American.
Don't s**t me and quote Algebra,Algorithm etc or the discoveries in astronomy.

Huge amount came from the Byzantine Empire. Conveniently forgotten by many. Crusades bad, sacking of Constantinople good.

Jeepers:rolleyes:,lucky I don't live in Canada :thumbsu:

Trudeau is just another pollie selling out his country to chase votes.

The Qu'ran is made to be taken literally. It is full of nothing but commands to create a perfected, completed society.
Interestingly, IIRC much of the Islamic world was actually shifting to interpreting the Qu'ran more metaphorically around the 1700's, and the fundamentalist Wahhabi movement which advocated extremely literal interpretation formed as a reaction. I wonder how different the world would be if the Islamic faith had a reformation at the time, rather than a sharp shift towards fundamentalism.

Huge amount came from the Byzantine Empire. Conveniently forgotten by many. Crusades bad, sacking of Constantinople good.

Trudeau is just another pollie selling out his country to chase votes.
Despite that fact that Trudeau's popularity is dipping as people realise he's all talk, I still can't get over the fact that he claimed he could beat up former KGBeast Putin. I wonder how mentally sound he is if he thinks that he could defeat a trained killer in a fight.

Despite that fact that Trudeau's popularity is dipping as people realise he's all talk, I still can't get over the fact that he claimed he could beat up former KGBeast Putin. I wonder how mentally sound he is if he thinks that he could defeat a trained killer in a fight.
Trudeau really said this????:p
Putin has trained with Spetsnaz and probably the greatest MMA fighter of all time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back