Terror in Berlin

Remove this Banner Ad

Some people really need to lay off the drugs
Im watching these crazy campaigners bully one poster based on 1 rumor from the pathological lying main stream media. They need meds and banning for this. seriously. No campaigner knows who was driving the truck and what he looks like. The campaigner got away. so you all owe someone an apology.

Definitely a Christian extremist... Is anyone else concerned that not only was the terroist a 'refugee' they have no ******* idea who he is or where he is from? How can they give him residency when they don't even know his name or what country he was born in? It is a perfect example that highlights how ****ed up the refugee policy is. They have no idea who they are letting in - this 'person' had already got a criminal record and they still let him stay? What the * is wrong with these imbeciles?

5. Inability to employ or understand Occam's Razor. Aided by the principle in 4. above, conspiracy theorists never notice that the small inconsistencies in the accounts which they reject are dwarfed by the enormous, gaping holes in logic, likelihood and evidence in any alternative account.

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutsch...=socialmedia.socialflow....socialflow_twitter

The allegations of the alleged perpetrator had been examined and considered to be correct."We have the wrong man," says the Berlin police."And thus a new situation. For the real culprit is still armed at large and can cause new damage.

In the cab of the truck was found according to information of the news agency dpa blood-smeared clothes. In the case of the suspect who was later arrested at some distance from the crime scene, on the other hand, no clothing stained with blood was found, according to security circles. At his arrest he had no weapon with him according to current knowledge, reported the "Tagesspiegel" .

How in hell did the perpetrator escape custody?!!

Angela Merkel makes a statement that it would be "repugnant if it was established that a refugee was behind the wheel".. next minute the only suspect (a refugee) is released and no one else is even in the frame? Seriously? Following the Cologne cover up's now this perhaps the question should be - can the far left Angela Merkel supporting German authorities be trusted?!?

The more I see that video, the bigger this hoax becomes more obvious.

No faces visible to hide the actors identities....People crouched over others in the foetal position, almost at every 2 meter intervals....And one streak of strawberry jam among the entire scene....2 'victims' with mock-up' injuries & a blurred & purposely narrowed camera lens to 'mask' any wider shots that would give the game away.

This, I submit. is a joke.

No faces visible to hide the actors identities....People crouched over others in the foetal position, almost at every 2 meter intervals....And one streak of strawberry jam among the entire scene....2 'victims' with mock-up' injuries & a blurred & purposely narrowed camera lens to 'mask' any wider shots that would give the game away.

So no one died? Is that your belief, all actors?

I demand to see the bloody corpses of babys and the dismembered remains of children! While also complaining if a tv show puts on something too graphic for my sensibilities.

I dont mean to bag the hole left. But this is why no one takes you seriously! Anything that happens, and it isnt the muslims, or the terrorists, its actors looking for work.

If you had any grasp on reality youd get support!

The push to the right by the people of Europe will be Merkel and Obama's legacy. When the Dutch and French start moving to the right you know something is wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry Pro. I can't support you on this one. If you had of said that intelligence agency/s carried this out as retribution for Germany (like France) not supporting its war on terror in Iraq, I would be more inclined to believe it.
And why would that make you believe it? Some random guy on the internet says things without even the slightest proof but you could believe it cos it fit with a certain world view? Surely as a member of humanity you are better than that?

You mean the authorities who will lose further support to the alt right if it's Muslim terrorists? They have incentive to cover it up, not to fake it. What rational do you think they have in faking it?

Not to throw fuel on the flames but if far right wing movements staged terror attacks under the flag of refugee Islam they would be achieving their goals far sooner, but if they were caught it would ruin them for longer.

Not to throw fuel on the flames but if far right wing movements staged terror attacks under the flag of refugee Islam they would be achieving their goals far sooner, but if they were caught it would ruin them for longer.
Yes but the far right arent the authorities. The authorities have motivation to uncover faked terror attacks. If there are no bodies then the authorities aren't going to cover that up. They are going to tell the public the whole thing is fake. Their motives are the complete opposite.

I dont mean to bag the hole left. But this is why no one takes you seriously! Anything that happens, and it isnt the muslims, or the terrorists, its actors looking for work.

If you had any grasp on reality youd get support!
What are you talking about the 'hole left' for? I haven't seen a single left-wing publication stating that they were all actors. Nice job, tarnishing everybody on the left though :rolleyes:

And why would that make you believe it? Some random guy on the internet says things without even the slightest proof but you could believe it cos it fit with a certain world view? Surely as a member of humanity you are better than that?
I read articles and watched YouTube videos over 5 years ago that said there would be terror attacks on Germany and France for not supporting the war on terror. Retribution from the CIA. They never forget.

Hasn't ISIS claimed responsibility?

They have however it doesn't really mean much. They'll claim responsibility for any random attack against kafir's as long as it doesn't piss off or take credit for any other splinter fundamentalist group. There is every chance that that the protagonist in these attacks has had no direct orders nor even contact with Daesh, rather they carry out the attack in their name and hence the organisation will take credit for it.

No faces visible to hide the actors identities....
Why do you need to hide their identities if they're actors? Isn't the whole point of using actors because they don't have real identities? And where do they get these actors from? The best role my agency has offered was as an extra on Home and Away, how come I've never been offered me a role in an international terrorist incident (or even seen one advertised)? What agency should I join, do you have a URL?

People crouched over others in the foetal position, almost at every 2 meter intervals....And one streak of strawberry jam among the entire scene....2 'victims' with mock-up' injuries & a blurred & purposely narrowed camera lens to 'mask' any wider shots that would give the game away.

2 meter intervals? Strawberry Jam? :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Is it really more likely a bunch of unscrupulous lizard-people faked a terrorist incident at an popular market attended by thousands than a crazy person doing something crazy?

Why would anyone bother creating this hoax, when they could just get a truck and run it into a bunch of people? Then it wouldn't require the hundreds of people involved in the hoax. And it would obviously take less time, money and resources.

Your theory has a tonne of holes in it. You realise that, right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back