Terror in Berlin

Remove this Banner Ad

What you say could very well be wrong and what they say could also be wrong, equally. They're using thier bullshit as proof, your bullshit is bullshit. Then they gang upon you like cowards. It's pretty funny when you see it. Look at yesterdays ranting about the Pakistani arrested because people were paranoid of his skin colour. Look how the whole world started talking about him. Look at fools in here.

Too much BS LG....One could say, a truck-load of it even.;)

So to summarize ITT:

- There were no victims, only hundreds of paid actors. Somehow all of them will stay quiet, even though the US couldn't keep a blowjob secret. Literally.
- Truck should have been covered in blood because like all trucks, this one was fitted with an enormous yet invisible blender at the front. Maybe this truck's blender wasn't working properly, because all the victims probably suffered internal bleeding weirdly like what would be associated with blunt force trauma.
- Mossad did it because reasons.
- ISIS is a fabrication of NATO.

And apparently, all of this tripe is easier to believe than a group of people just ******* hating us because we've been shitting on them for 100 years. But hey, that sounds way to logical for this thread.

I read articles and watched YouTube videos over 5 years ago that said there would be terror attacks on Germany and France for not supporting the war on terror. Retribution from the CIA. They never forget.
Or it could just be Isis supporters in Europe who have done a number of attacks in the past 12 months. Why believe the less likely reason unless there is some evidence? Heard of Occam's razor?

So ISIS Have claimed responsibility eh?

Is that the C.I.A branch, the NATO branch or the MOSSAD branch of ISIS?

LoL....This s**t gets funnier every time they pull it....Are people still swallowing this tripe?
Still waiting for you to tell us why the pro Syrian refugee German authorities would want to make it look like an Isis attack?

It's stupid to even think that Merkel would want to fake something like this. It's easily the one issue that will sink her chances of being reelected.
Exactly. If she was going to fake anything she would try to cover up a Muslim terrorist attack like her party was covering up refugee crimes. Not do the exact opposite.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was this a terrorist attack?
Well, the other theory is that the hundreds of people who happened to be there were all paid actors pretending there was a terror incident there.

Fair to say this theory has some questions unanswered...

Have they checked on top of the truck?

the-walking-dead-episode-610-jesus-payne-truck-1200x707.jpg

Cmon Procrastinator35 out with it you weak campaigner!! They were all actors right?? No one died right?? I'm really keen to hear your account of it all.

My posts speak for themselves....I'm just waiting for the post-mortem scene now.

Funny how there was only 1 phone camera working & no CCtv footage.o_O....Truly a coincidence.

5f90af9edcdd144a1826d302ded867bc

Can't see any body-parts ground into the road? 12 Dead & 50 injured huh?

Must be my imagination.

So who was the terrorist and what were his motives?
Being deliberately obtuse isn't clever; it's just stupid.

Clearly there's an investigation in place, and the perpetrator hasn't been named.

What do you think happened? Who do you think did it, and why?

I don't have any idea who did it. But I'm pretty sure it's not a hoax (what would be the motivation behind that anyway?)

Can't see any body-parts ground into the road? 12 Dead & 50 injured huh?

Must be my imagination.
Body parts?

People don't explode when they're hit by a car.

Haven't you ever seen a kangaroo on the side of the road?

Edit: Judging by the amount of light, that picture was taken hours after the incident...

Why would they leave dead bodies around overnight?

Body parts?

People don't explode when they're hit by a car.

Haven't you ever seen a kangaroo on the side of the road?

Edit: Judging by the amount of light, that picture was taken hours after the incident...

Why would they leave dead bodies around overnight?

Have you ever hit a mob of kangaroos in a truck dude?

The mess is all over the road for days.

Seriously.

Have you ever hit a mob of kangaroos in a truck dude?

The mess is all over the road for days.

Seriously.

sometimes eagles foxes and crows get caught feasting off the carcass, that as you said, is splattered all over the road.

This is about right.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back