Terror in Berlin

Remove this Banner Ad

Some tosser pointed out the first Arab looking person he saw and said 'he did it" and then the western media called it Islamic terrorism. look at the trash in here and what they said about him and refugees and merkel. most western media still haven't fully withdrawn what they said about this guy. over 24 hours since the berlin police said wrong guy.

The reality is a *ing clown could of done this. The reality this guy was fighting with driver when they ploughed through, is still possible.

if you want to talk games, the Russians and turks just came out shining after the ambassador murder. The west needed to control the media cycle as waltz (putins cia nickname) again was one step ahead. The media found the first thing it could to exploit.
You get he doesn't even think anyone did it. The deaths were faked.

My posts speak for themselves....I'm just waiting for the post-mortem scene now.

Funny how there was only 1 phone camera working & no CCtv footage.o_O....Truly a coincidence.

5f90af9edcdd144a1826d302ded867bc

Can't see any body-parts ground into the road? 12 Dead & 50 injured huh?

Must be my imagination.
Still waiting?

My posts speak for themselves....I'm just waiting for the post-mortem scene now.

Funny how there was only 1 phone camera working & no CCtv footage.o_O....Truly a coincidence.

Can't see any body-parts ground into the road? 12 Dead & 50 injured huh?

Must be my imagination.
How do you function in society?

How do you function in society?

I'll just give Messers Netanyahu & Bush Senior a call, & find out where the next stop-off is, on the global-tour-of 'mock-up' terrorism.

Anyone who believes anything the Corporate owned MSM tells us about terrorism, ever since 9/11, needs a serious dose of reality check.

Last edited:
Mate....Have you ever driven a truck?

If he plowed through 70 people there'd be blood & gore all over that footpath.
I withdraw my post, Procrastinator. I am not necessarily agreeing with you. However, my biggest query is why no footage from any smartphones has made its way into the public domain. Look what happened when the Russian Foreign Minister was assassinated.
Sandy Hook anyone?

So once again the terrorist leaves his identification on the scene. So lets add that to:

1. Passports from the twin towers surviving the explosion in pristine condition, despite the fact that some people were completely obliterated.

2. The French shooters leaving their passports in a nice convenient place.

I am not a tin foil type but this is just too 'convenient' to be factual.

I withdraw my post, Procrastinator. I am not necessarily agreeing with you. However, my biggest query is why no footage from any smartphones has made its way into the public domain. Look what happened when the Russian Foreign Minister was assassinated.
Sandy Hook anyone?

No worries mate....It's the easiest thing in the world to get swept-up & away by the chorus of MSM Tumult....That's what they rely upon.:thumbsu:

By the by: The 'Orlando Pulse-nightclub shooter' was an actor named Omar Marteen, who had a 'bit-part' in the movie 'The Big Fix'....I s**t you not....It's mayor, who organised the whole thing, is Jeb Bush's mate....It's becoming farcical.

The newspaper 'Charlie Hebdo' was purchased by Rothschilds a week prior to the supposed 'mass-shootings' & it's readership & subscription thereafter sky-rocketed....Again, no CCTV footage for either & only one copy from a single phone camera. People carrying 'the injured' in the Pulse farce, were going the wrong-way, walking back towards the club.o_O

And the Neice truck-massacre?....Exact same scenario....One phone camera only & people curled-up in the foetal position with others leaning over them, every 2 meters or so.

So once again the terrorist leaves his identification on the scene. So lets add that to:

1. Passports from the twin towers surviving the explosion in pristine condition, despite the fact that some people were completely obliterated.

2. The French shooters leaving their passports in a nice convenient place.

I am not a tin foil type but this is just too 'convenient' to be factual.

Welcome aboard the 'truth train'.:thumbsu:....Their scripts are getting as boring as they are predictable.

People who think 1984 aint here already, need to wake the * up....These Zionist ass-wipes are playing with us peeps.

Look what happened when the Russian Foreign Minister was assassinated.
Sandy Hook anyone?

How anyone can swallow that video as anything other than contrived, I'll never know....Too much telly is my guess....A cultivated inability to discriminate fact from fancy.

And they still continue ignoring valid points and focus only on things that support there view. These people need help. Big footy needs to take more responsibility.

Bigfooty should not give these people a valid forum to share their deranged views. If they continue to spout rubbish and ignore valid points they should at the very least be banned from continuing to participate in the discussion. Free speech is only justified if you try to be logical and use argument. As soon as you decided to dismiss argument than the right of free speech on an issue is no longer justified.

These people appear quite sick. Big footy should probably try to provide them contact details for a counsellor as their minds are not functioning properly.

This thread is about a serious issue that has been hijacked. Mods lift your game.

who was the terrorist, what group did he belong to and what was his aim?

if you're not spreading s**t about him being a terrorist, you'll be able to answer those questions

are you spreading s**t or not?

I'll have a crack. I have no idea who he was, likewise any affiliation to a group or government, his aim was to kill as many innocents as possible with a truck. He's a campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And they still continue ignoring valid points and focus only on things that support there view. These people need help. Big footy needs to take more responsibility.

Bigfooty should not give these people a valid forum to share their deranged views. If they continue to spout rubbish and ignore valid points they should at the very least be banned from continuing to participate in the discussion. Free speech is only justified if you try to be logical and use argument. As soon as you decided to dismiss argument than the right of free speech on an issue is no longer justified.

These people appear quite sick. Big footy should probably try to provide them contact details for a counsellor as their minds are not functioning properly.

This thread is about a serious issue that has been hijacked. Mods lift your game.
I searched around but I couldn't find any reported posts prior to this being put up.

Posters, lift your game.

They whacked anyone they considered a right wing loon. One of the posters spouting rubbish in here is banned from Bay 13 - that should tell you about the quality of said poster's contribution to the forum.

Last edited:
It's funny how the rhetoric on these terror attacks is so consistently weak and inaccurate now that we don't know what the facts are when politicians speak about them. Daniel Andrews on the foiled Xmas day attack in Melbourne said that it was not an act of faith, but of evil. I don't know whether to take him literally, or whether he is just another politician denying that religion has any part in these attacks.

It's funny how the rhetoric on these terror attacks is so consistently weak and inaccurate now that we don't know what the facts are when politicians speak about them. Daniel Andrews on the foiled Xmas day attack in Melbourne said that it was not an act of faith, but of evil. I don't know whether to take him literally, or whether he is just another politician denying that religion has any part in these attacks.

No wonder I tune out whenever he starts speaking.

They whacked anyone they considered a right wing loon. One of the posters spouting rubbish in here is banned from Bay 13 - that should tell you about the quality of said poster's contribution to the forum.

Your desperation is becoming as feeble as your posting.;)

Too obvious. I mean its 90% of all terrorist attacks over the last decade.

Truth is its the CIA trying to oust Merkel. Right procrastinator?

It's more about control....That they got Merkel & Putin to play-along, is the scary part of it.

How the * do you get banned from the bay?

People have died dude. Do you get that? Seek help.

I get that's what their selling, yes....I'm not seeing the same concern for Afghan's, Syrians, Iraqi's, Yemeni's, Libyan's, Somalians or Hondurans though, however.

I'm sure you get the picture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back