Terror in Manchester

Remove this Banner Ad

Where have I advocated or supported random violence against Muslims or anyone else?

The response will find its own level, and it'll be nothing to do with me.

Not violence, but your direct response to the story about my workmate was "Well, they have to expect their presence causes anxiety" which struck me as grossly unfair.

2 posts up you said this.

It doesn't take a hop, skip and a jump from your dopey, frightened telepathic analysis of an entire group that they deserve violence.

Everything you post is rooted in fear. It's pathetic. You'd piss your pants at your own shadow.

Nah, you're just joining dots like a *ed child.

So Muslims should accept strangers abusing or attacking them because their presence causes "anxiety"? Tons of people cause me anxiety - drunks at the footy, junkies, groups of rowdy kids, sports players who think they're above the rules when out on the turps... doesn't give me the right to go and attack or abuse them.

You forgot the biggest anxiety inducing factor of them all.....The missus.

1. Where have I advocated or supported random violence against Muslims or anyone else?

2. The response will find its own level, and it'll be nothing to do with me.

1. Like bombing & murdering thousands of innocent civilians in 7 different Muslim countries?

2. You mean, like the response to the raping & pillaging of the Middle East?

Not violence, but your direct response to the story about my workmate was "Well, they have to expect their presence causes anxiety" which struck me as grossly unfair.

That Australia Post Fahour guy said it's understandable. Caused me to do a re-assessment.

That Australia Post Fahour guy said it's understandable. Cause me to do a re-assessment.

Well I personally think if someone gobs off and intimidates a random woman because he's apparently worried she might be a suicide bomber (or in some way responsible for a bombing on the other side of the planet) then he's either a coward, bully or idiot. I don't think that behaviour is understandable and I don't think it should be condoned, tacitly or outright. We're all responsible for our own reactions to incidents and situations like this and those who allow their base fear to turn them into racists or bullies reveal that they probably weren't much chop as a person in the first place.

How the **** are we supposed to know who to trust??? I'd be fine if the bad ones had "TERRORIST" tattooed on their foreheads. Surely they can understand that their presence causes concerns and anxieties that people in this country never experienced before?
How the **** are we supposed to know who to trust??? I'd be fine if the bad ones had "TERRORIST" tattooed on their foreheads. Surely they can understand that their presence causes concerns and anxieties that people in this country never experienced before?

Anyone with a long beard and shaven upper lip would be a start from my experience. That is my first sign of suspicion. No quite a tattoo on the forehead but it's a good start

Anyone with a long beard and shaven upper lip would be a start from my experience. That is my first sign of suspicion. No quite a tattoo on the forehead but it's a good start
We got a bomber here!

big-amish-family.jpg

Well I personally think if someone gobs off and intimidates a random woman because he's apparently worried she might be a suicide bomber (or in some way responsible for a bombing on the other side of the planet) then he's either a coward, bully or idiot. I don't think that behaviour is understandable and I don't think it should be condoned, tacitly or outright. We're all responsible for our own reactions to incidents and situations like this and those who allow their base fear to turn them into racists or bullies reveal that they probably weren't much chop as a person in the first place.

I don't support it, but we haven't really been hit in Australia yet. The threat is just unacceptable, I can't believe anyone would suggest "we just have to live with it". I would support almost any measure to keep it out. Australians on the whole are an apathetic lot and many don't really understand what we're up against.

Security to attend a football match... the diggers would be rolling in their graves. They would ask, "How did you let it come to this?"

I don't support it, but we haven't really been hit in Australia yet. The threat is just unacceptable, I can't believe anyone would suggest "we just have to live with it". I would support almost any measure to keep it out.

Security to attend a football match... the diggers would be rolling in their graves. They would ask, "How did you let it come to this?"
Before spitting on the ground and saying "and they let a lezzer into Parliament???"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the drawbacks of a Trump style ban muslim immigrants from the Middle East? Serious question. What do we miss out on if this were to happen?

What are the drawbacks of a Trump style ban muslim immigrants from the Middle East? Serious question. What do we miss out on if this were to happen?

Well, as long as Trump continues to sell weapons to countries like Saudi Arabia, that thrive on creating further turmoil in the region (and have even aided terrorism in the past), thus perpetuating the refugee crisis, whilst simultaneously making it that much harder for people to escape said turmoil, we'll end up with an even worse mess.

Why do you want to ban muslims?
so you answer the question with a question of your own?

Cmon what does Australia miss out on if we put a temporary ban on Muslims from the Middle East? What are the negatives this would have on Australia? Anyone?

Cmon what does Australia miss out on if we put a temporary ban on Muslims from the Middle East? What are the negatives this would have on Australia? Anyone?

As long as elements of the west continue to perpetuate the unrest in the Middle East and then box people in with broad, over-arching policies, we will make it easier for IS to target and radicalise the vulnerable. That will only increase the likelihood of attacks.

C'mon what does Australia miss out on if we put a temporary ban on Muslims from the Middle East? What are the negatives this would have on Australia? Anyone?

We're good mates with the yanks.....So helping them out of this ginormous mess of their own creation, allows them to evacuate all the future oil-wells, all the quicker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back