Terror in Manchester

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he the chap who took all the jobs ?

No matey that was the Liberals under Ted Baillieu & Denis Napthine though the rot started with Jeff Kennett. Unable to sort it out.

Ballarat was hit heavily. Literally no jobs available.

Not like when Sir Henry Bolte was steering the ship young grasshopper, let me tell you.

No matey that was the Liberals under Ted Baillieu & Denis Napthine though the rot started with Jeff Kennett. Unable to sort it out.

Ballarat was hit heavily. Literally no jobs available.

Not like when Sir Henry Bolte was steering the ship young grasshopper, let me tell you.

Cheers cobber, that explains why my dear friend cant find gainful employment in retail, she reckons the gubberment took all the jobs and she doesn't know where they put them.

Oh well it's back to berry picking

He was the first to draw parallels between Eye Zyzz and the insidious Eye JeeAy which we've been content to let flourish in our own backyards!
I was in that so called "independent supermarket" the other day and saw this item for sale

images (36).jpg
This is very very bad for australia

That's worrying. Need to spend more time, effort and resources into boosting their capabilities instead of wasting them discussing blanket immigration bans and non-targeted retaliations.

if the libertarians and civil rights mobs could just stfu things would be a lot easier

if you done nothing wrong you got nothing to hide /s

Impossible to overstate the level of shiftiness involved regarding Brit intelligence and Manchester and Libya.

Impossible to overstate the level of shiftiness involved regarding Brit intelligence and Manchester and Libya.

Yep....Pilger on RT now giving the run-down on Pommy/Terrorist/M15 shenanigans.

Brought this one down upon themselves.

Here it is for those interested:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep....Pilger on RT now giving the run-down on Pommy/Terrorist/M15 shenanigans.

Brought this one down upon themselves.

Here it is for those interested:

My greatest fear for you is that you actually believe "one" side of the story and ignore the rest.
You're as easily manipulated as stretch arm strong!
That and given,fairytales guide your consciousness!
Pfft
And
Meh

My greatest fear for you is that you actually believe "one" side of the story and ignore the rest.
You're as easily manipulated as stretch arm strong!
That and given,fairy-tales guide your consciousness!
Pfft
And
Meh

Fear not brother Chelsea.....For brother Pilger doth knoweth his stuff.

Pilger might know his stuff,but connecting the dots doesn't necessarily create a clear picture.

As usual Pilger goes the step too far. But it is established fact that the Manchester Libyan lot were used as shock troops to take down Gaddafi.

I see Theresa May is using this an excuse to crack down on internet security and encryption.

If you think these attacks - so close to the Election - are a coincidence, then I've got news for you.

The British intel (Aka M16) would have had full & prior knowledge of these impending attacks.

This is all about politics & the establishment ensuring their candidate gets in.

The establishment has no intention of allowing Britain to exit the E.U & will do everything in it's power to thwart it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back