The Law Terror Threat in Melbourne averted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um. No.

I live about 5 minutes from that cretin and don't see the recent terror attack as black and white like yourself. There are elements of terror that you'd never care to see.

Not sure a forum really functions if only terror huggers post. It's a Melbourne terror thread, not an inching deflection by the TH squad.

It wasn't a terror attack you ******* nuffy. Yeah you and thousands of others live near Windsor so what? His rampage ended up outside my wife's work, I work a block away - 2 ex-colleagues of mine were injured and a current colleague witnessed it. What does any of that have to do with it being a terrorist attack.

Idiots like you are baying for a terrorist attack to get your rocks off looking for it in every news story and places it doesn't exist. A drug affected schizo with religious delusions has nothing to do with terrorism.

It wasn't a terror attack you ******* nuffy. Yeah you and thousands of others live near Windsor so what? His rampage ended up outside my wife's work, I work a block away - 2 ex-colleagues of mine were injured and a current colleague witnessed it. What does any of that have to do with it being a terrorist attack.

Idiots like you are baying for a terrorist attack to get your rocks off looking for it in every news story and places it doesn't exist. A drug affected schizo with religious delusions has nothing to do with terrorism.
Nothing to do with terrorism? Whatever pal, you seem like you're a bit volatile to discuss random acts of mass murder.

The concern of the unknown works both ways I suppose. Suppression often leads to overreaction if you hadn't noticed.

Nothing to do with terrorism? Whatever pal, you seem like you're a bit volatile to discuss random acts of mass murder.

The concern of the unknown works both ways I suppose. Suppression often leads to overreaction if you hadn't noticed.
Youre desperate to find a link that isnt there.
Its just another drug f..cked loser angry at the world

Well, that changes everything. It's a pity you didn't tell us what an important person you are.
Snarky aren't you. You realise I was responding to a post about people who say they are anti death but want this thug to die? Just showing that not everyone has that inconsistent view of life.

No political point. It's related to the fact the terror cells in Melbourne are unorganized. A blessing that these type of lone wolf, religious nutters aren't recruited/seek out extreme groups to inflict their carnage.

You're typical of the racist plebs who want terrorism to occur.

And now you're all shitty that it's not islamic, so you're relying on your favourite neo-nazi and white nationalist FB pages to provide evidence that it was.

You're typical of the racist plebs who want terrorism to occur.

And now you're all shitty that it's not islamic, so you're relying on your favourite neo-nazi and white nationalist FB pages to provide evidence that it was.
You probably shouldn't spend so much time on these sites you keep referring to.

Get a mrs ;)

But nah, was responding to a comment denying any terror.

There's elements there and people were terrorized.
There should be more to bf than like hunters and abusive paranoids.

Discussing events easily changes direction with the juvenile **** off type of posters slapping each other on the back.

You probably shouldn't spend so much time on these sites you keep referring to.

Get a mrs ;)

But nah, was responding to a comment denying any terror.

There's elements there and people were terrorized.
There should be more to bf than like hunters and abusive paranoids.

Discussing events easily changes direction with the juvenile **** off type of posters slapping each other on the back.
Ok you're been triggered now, but remember you will be called out every time your desire to see people murdered by terrorists bubbles to the surface.

Ok you're been triggered now, but remember you will be called out every time your desire to see people murdered by terrorists bubbles to the surface.
Long bow there kiddo.

You seeking a medal?

What are these other sites you know of?

Do they have the exact opposite of what you repeat?

This driver was nearly 27 compared to a 14 year old teenager. Through the most crowded places in Melbourne rather than some backwater (Canberra). Quite different.
Why does the age matter? Both were recidivists. You posted a photo of Jake Bilardi earlier, who was a teenager.

The Clea Rose murder happened in the most trafficked part of Canberra.

Drawing a long bow to turn this into an act of terrorism when it quite clearly wasn't.

Snarky aren't you. You realise I was responding to a post about people who say they are anti death but want this thug to die? Just showing that not everyone has that inconsistent view of life.
No. Im the poster that thats not what i was saying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does the age matter? Both were recidivists. You posted a photo of Jake Bilardi earlier, who was a teenager.

The Clea Rose murder happened in the most trafficked part of Canberra.

Drawing a long bow to turn this into an act of terrorism when it quite clearly wasn't.
Very different. But yea, was mentioning its not necessarily black and white. This guy was unorganized but had the will.

Hopefully the next religious nut doesn't belong to a network. I'm not sure shutting down discussion is the best avenue when there's so many foiled attempts going on around us.

You'd have to be living in a cave to ignore the will of some people to inflict this type of carnage.

Generally the suppression lubricates the squeaky bed.

That is of course, only if the bed remains on its feet.

Very different. But yea, was mentioning its not necessarily black and white. This guy was unorganized but had the will.

Hopefully the next religious nut doesn't belong to a network. I'm not sure shutting down discussion is the best avenue when there's so many foiled attempts going on around us.

You'd have to be living in a cave to ignore the will of some people to inflict this type of carnage.

Generally the suppression lubricates the squeaky bed.

That is of course, only if the bed remains on its feet.
He's not a religious nut. He's just your plain old nut.

You got a problem with Coburg born boys? Huh, huh, huh.

I'm a franga boy, I have issues with anyone wrong side of the Yarra

Coburg is bad. Sydney road and Phil Cleary

I'm a franga boy, I have issues with anyone wrong side of the Yarra

Coburg is bad. Sydney road and Phil Cleary

Coburg is a shitload better than Frankston.

You have Blair Cottrell. When him and his mates came to Coburg they got their arses kicked lol.

Coburg is a shitload better than Frankston.

You have Blair Cottrell. When him and his mates came to Coburg they got their arses kicked lol.

We have worse than that

The chick who sang "don't call me baby" was from franga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back