Terry Bailey -the worst caller in the world .. no.. the universe!

Who replaces Greg Miles?

• Mark "boring but accurate " Shean

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terry "get on the poon train" McAuliffe

• Terry"I know whats going to happen before the race so they might as well not run the race" Bailey

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Matt "i almost died at the Olympics" Hill

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Adam "and they come around the corner and the leader is ...zzzzzzzzzzzz" Ozlanski

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Alan "the gates crash back" Hull

• Mitch "photo.. i dont know!!" Manners

• Rick "Back Weir Drink more beer" Macintosh

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Victoria "oh god no more than 3 horses in a race or i cannot get through them all" Shaw

• Alan" the favorite didnt get a run, the favorite didnt get a run, the fave DID NOT GET A RUN" Thoma

• Danny "i used to be thin when i first started calling" Milecki

• some other dude

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

Jugada

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 5, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
richie bell from WA would be a smart call. smart man and a very good pure accurate caller. whether he's exciting enough for the main caller in australia job i don't know but he only needs to come up with the one-liners once or twice a year.

Mark Shean is currently working in bloodstock he may not walk out on the bloodstock game within 3 months of starting. i like him, compared to Flindell and others at least.

who is the QLD caller, is he any good?

Is Richie Bell the guy who does the harness calling over there too?

I searched for that call the other day when Greg announced his retirement just to see how he did and was actually pretty disappointed, call did nothing for me. Greg's was much better imo

Agree with Jug - call was fine but Greg's way better. Clutchy plz!

Diva's third Cup his best call for mine (disclaimer - I abhor Lonhcat). Also loved Saintly's MC (Bart's going for his 10th and he's got it!). Bauer/Viewed and Red C/Dunaden also classics.

Also remember his call when Murhphy's Blue Boy came down and one a Blue Diamond Preview by about 8 - his voice was like - WTF is this!?!

"I dunno. I give up."

- Alan Thomas'isms.

Make it happen people!!

Imagine him doing this years Cup.

'Well...HARTNELL....had it absolutely shot to bits the favourite at the top of the straight but he just DID NOT STAY'

Apr 22, 2007
Bentleigh
AFL Club
Geelong
Agree with Jug - call was fine but Greg's way better. Clutchy plz!

Diva's third Cup his best call for mine (disclaimer - I abhor Lonhcat). Also loved Saintly's MC (Bart's going for his 10th and he's got it!). Bauer/Viewed and Red C/Dunaden also classics.

Also remember his call when Murhphy's Blue Boy came down and one a Blue Diamond Preview by about 8 - his voice was like - WTF is this!?!
And then those qld brothers bought the lemon which never won again

Back