Media Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week - Mid Season Threat Assessments COMING SOON...

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
TGO, South Fremantle, Hajduk Split
Thread starter #1

We all know them.

Their name’s already jumped to mind. Maybe they’re even your teammates.

We’ve seen it all before. Swagger in out of nowhere. Full of bravado and machismo, all puffed up, the look at me types.

This season, from the makers of Qooty Qlashbacks & SpudQoach™, TIFmedia bring you the pre-eminent Sweet F.A player’s award.

Presenting…

The Inaugural Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

All Sweet F.A players are invited to nominate a poster on a weekly basis, with evidence of their nominee's ‘toughness’ to be quoted at the time of nomination.

Those posters deemed to be displaying extreme acts of toughness that week will be placed into a poll for all to vote on the “Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week”.

Nominations will begin at the completion of the corresponding round's games*, commencing this weekend.
*On a case by case basis we may accept early nominations based on the safety and well-being of the competition.

All nominees will be placed up for polling on Thursday, and the “Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week” will be named on Saturday.

Players can be nominated multiple times for the Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

At the completion of the home and away season, all weekly winners will go into a poll for voting to crown the Sweet F.A “Terry Tough Campaigner” of Season 27.

Nominees

Round 1 - haydo (WCW)
Round 2 - NaturalDisaster (ESH)
Round 3 - No valid nominations
Round 4 - NaturalDisaster (ESH)
Round 5 - TJASTA (FUR)
Round 6 - rfctiger74 (FUR)
Round 7 - No valid nominations

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tigerturbulance

SFA S26 Swankie Winner
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies

We all know them.

Their name’s already jumped to mind. Maybe they’re even your teammates.

We’ve seen it all before. Swagger in out of nowhere. Full of bravado and machismo, all puffed up, the look at me types.

This season, from the makers of Qooty Qlashbacks & SpudQoach™, TIFmedia bring you the pre-eminent Sweet F.A player’s award.

Presenting…

The Inaugural Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

All Sweet F.A players are invited to nominate a poster on a weekly basis, with evidence of their nominee's ‘toughness’ to be quoted at the time of nomination.

Those posters deemed to be displaying extreme acts of toughness that week will be placed into a poll for all to vote on the “Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week”.

Nominations will begin at the completion of the corresponding round's games, commencing this weekend.

All nominees will be placed up for polling on Thursday, and the “Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week” will be named on Saturday.

Players can be nominated multiple times for the Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

At the completion of the home and away season, all weekly winners will go into a poll for voting to crown the Sweet F.A “Terry Tough Campaigner” of Season 27.
finally an award to be proud of
TT muscles.png

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Thread starter #8

Congratulations to haydo of the West Coast Wonders!

You are the Round 1 Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner.

Nominated by JoshWoodenSpoon and polling 50% of the vote, your fellow Sweet F.A players deemed your extreme toughness displayed in Round 1 worthy of nomination for the prestigious TIFmedia Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

Congratulations on displaying a high level of toughness in Round 1. :thumbsu:

You should ask xenxen she's seen and been impressed with my elbows before
Have been sitting here since 5am on the couch sharpening my elbows for the weekend. Who's gonna cop it first?
They're the unlucky one to face my elbows on the weekend
You're from Bendigo mate. Shut your hole
You're talking about the bloke who has the deadliest elbows in the game. My frees against on Sunday will set a SFA record
I've been sandpapering my elbows all pre-season. They should be in prime knick by Sunday

Last edited:

U2tigers

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Mizzou,Wonders and Team Sansa Stark

Congratulations to haydo of the Gumbies FFC!

You are the Round 1 Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner.

Nominated by JoshWoodenSpoon and polling 50% of the vote, your fellow Sweet F.A players deemed your extreme toughness displayed in Round 1 worthy of nomination for the prestigious TIFmedia Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

Congratulations on displaying a high level of toughness in Round 1. :thumbsu:
PROTEST.

Cloud_ you need to sort this out.

haydo was a WONDER when he won this award.

The Wonders being robbed here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Thread starter #13
PROTEST.

Cloud_ you need to sort this out.

haydo was a WONDER when he won this award.

The Wonders being robbed here.
The TTC committee will convene and deliberate on your official protest.

MORE TO COME.

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Thread starter #17

Congratulations to NaturalDisaster of the East Side Hawks!

You are the Round 2 Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner.

Nominated by the TTC committee and polling 50% of the vote, your fellow Sweet F.A players deemed your extreme toughness displayed in Round 2 worthy of nomination for the prestigious TIFmedia Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

Congratulations on displaying a high level of toughness in Round 2. :thumbsu:

I have both the power, and the god damn right to @, harass and annoy you whenever I see fit and you don't get to say a thing about it.

Look here, you ungrateful shit. I made you. I am the reason you are what you are right now. You can blow smoke up fumbler 's arse all you like, but the reality is, he had no influence or impact on your standing in this league. Tt was me who made you vice captain. It is because of me you are a captain. You should be grateful because if it weren't for me, you would still be a little minnow that is only known as that knob whose only ability is to copy and paste shit from Reddit. So shut the **** up and learn your roots son. Learn where you stand in this league and learn how to be grateful to those who made you who you are.
*The TTC committee have also upheld the protest by West Coast Wonders player U2tigers regarding the incorrect team being attributed to the round 1 winner.

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
East Side Hawks
Top Bottom