Media Terry Tough Campaigner Award - Congratulations NaturalDisaster!

Who is your Terry Tough Campaigner of Season 27?

• haydo

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • NaturalDisaster

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • TJASTA

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • rfctiger74

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • crowmyzone

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Tony Lynn 15

• Cadaver

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Test Tickle

• Cold Sober

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

PfX42Yq.png

We all know them.

Their name’s already jumped to mind. Maybe they’re even your teammates.

We’ve seen it all before. Swagger in out of nowhere. Full of bravado and machismo, all puffed up, the look at me types.

tough-guy-fails-1.jpg

This season, from the makers of Qooty Qlashbacks & SpudQoach™, TIFmedia bring you the pre-eminent Sweet F.A player’s award.

Presenting…

The Inaugural Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

truck_nuts.jpg

All Sweet F.A players are invited to nominate a poster on a weekly basis, with evidence of their nominee's ‘toughness’ to be quoted at the time of nomination.

576060253e83e.image.jpg

Those posters deemed to be displaying extreme acts of toughness that week will be placed into a poll for all to vote on the “Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week”.

200.gif

Nominations will begin at the completion of the corresponding round's games*, commencing this weekend.
*On a case by case basis we may accept early nominations based on the safety and well-being of the competition.

original

All nominees will be placed up for polling on Thursday, and the “Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week” will be named on Saturday.

Players can be nominated multiple times for the Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

giphy.gif

At the completion of the home and away season, all weekly winners will go into a poll for voting to crown the Sweet F.A “Terry Tough Campaigner” of Season 27.

Nominees

Round 1 - haydo (WCW)
Round 2 - NaturalDisaster (ESH)
Round 3 - No valid nominations
Round 4 - NaturalDisaster (ESH)
Round 5 - TJASTA (FUR)
Round 6 - rfctiger74 (FUR)
Round 7 - No valid nominations
Round 8 - rfctiger74 (FUR)
Round 9 - crowmyzone (BOM)
Round 10 - Tony Lynn 15 (BOM)
Round 11 - No valid nominations
Round 12 - Cadaver (LVB)
Round 13 - Test Tickle (LVB)
Round 14 - No valid nominations
Round 15 - Cold Sober (DRA)
Round 16 - Test Tickle (LVB)

Last edited:

PfX42Yq.png

We all know them.

Their name’s already jumped to mind. Maybe they’re even your teammates.

We’ve seen it all before. Swagger in out of nowhere. Full of bravado and machismo, all puffed up, the look at me types.

tough-guy-fails-1.jpg

This season, from the makers of Qooty Qlashbacks & SpudQoach™, TIFmedia bring you the pre-eminent Sweet F.A player’s award.

Presenting…

The Inaugural Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

truck_nuts.jpg

All Sweet F.A players are invited to nominate a poster on a weekly basis, with evidence of their nominee's ‘toughness’ to be quoted at the time of nomination.

576060253e83e.image.jpg

Those posters deemed to be displaying extreme acts of toughness that week will be placed into a poll for all to vote on the “Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week”.

200.gif

Nominations will begin at the completion of the corresponding round's games, commencing this weekend.

original

All nominees will be placed up for polling on Thursday, and the “Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week” will be named on Saturday.

Players can be nominated multiple times for the Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

giphy.gif

At the completion of the home and away season, all weekly winners will go into a poll for voting to crown the Sweet F.A “Terry Tough Campaigner” of Season 27.
finally an award to be proud of
TT muscles.png

27XgeCg.png

Congratulations to haydo of the West Coast Wonders!

You are the Round 1 Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner.

Nominated by JoshWoodenSpoon and polling 50% of the vote, your fellow Sweet F.A players deemed your extreme toughness displayed in Round 1 worthy of nomination for the prestigious TIFmedia Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

Congratulations on displaying a high level of toughness in Round 1. :thumbsu:

You should ask xenxen she's seen and been impressed with my elbows before
Have been sitting here since 5am on the couch sharpening my elbows for the weekend. Who's gonna cop it first?
They're the unlucky one to face my elbows on the weekend
You're from Bendigo mate. Shut your hole
You're talking about the bloke who has the deadliest elbows in the game. My frees against on Sunday will set a SFA record
I've been sandpapering my elbows all pre-season. They should be in prime knick by Sunday

Last edited:
XHcTvAH.png

Congratulations to haydo of the Gumbies FFC!

You are the Round 1 Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner.

Nominated by JoshWoodenSpoon and polling 50% of the vote, your fellow Sweet F.A players deemed your extreme toughness displayed in Round 1 worthy of nomination for the prestigious TIFmedia Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

Congratulations on displaying a high level of toughness in Round 1. :thumbsu:
PROTEST.

Cloud_ you need to sort this out.

haydo was a WONDER when he won this award.

The Wonders being robbed here.

COme on now, you actually fought to get Flathead of the month award.

excuse me, HE did not fight to get that award

its was my efforts to corrupt the entire process and stack ballot that won him that award

PROTEST.

Cloud_ you need to sort this out.

haydo was a WONDER when he won this award.

The Wonders being robbed here.
The TTC committee will convene and deliberate on your official protest.

MORE TO COME.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The TTC committee will convene and deliberate on your official protest.

MORE TO COME.

add my 5c for the appeal

haydo is the ultimate whiney soft****. ive taken dumps that are tougher than him

Your goon is s**t

any goon of mine you drank would taste like s**t because I'd have taken a dump in it

WONDERS, current former and future, are all prohibited from drinking my genuine brew

sLvNMWE.gif

Congratulations to NaturalDisaster of the East Side Hawks!

You are the Round 2 Sweet F.A Terry Tough Campaigner.

Nominated by the TTC committee and polling 50% of the vote, your fellow Sweet F.A players deemed your extreme toughness displayed in Round 2 worthy of nomination for the prestigious TIFmedia Terry Tough Campaigner Award.

Congratulations on displaying a high level of toughness in Round 2. :thumbsu:

I have both the power, and the god damn right to @, harass and annoy you whenever I see fit and you don't get to say a thing about it.

Look here, you ungrateful s**t. I made you. I am the reason you are what you are right now. You can blow smoke up fumbler 's arse all you like, but the reality is, he had no influence or impact on your standing in this league. Tt was me who made you vice captain. It is because of me you are a captain. You should be grateful because if it weren't for me, you would still be a little minnow that is only known as that knob whose only ability is to copy and paste s**t from Reddit. So shut the **** up and learn your roots son. Learn where you stand in this league and learn how to be grateful to those who made you who you are.

*The TTC committee have also upheld the protest by West Coast Wonders player U2tigers regarding the incorrect team being attributed to the round 1 winner.

Just give it to Wayneo.

He is so delusionally tough he will probably campaign season long to get the award anyway.
Thank you for your nomination Elton Johns Wig.

Nomination pending, supporting evidence required.

I would like to nominate pantskyle fro coming out swinging early in our match thread, only to fade away on page 2 with this limp response

Edit: post #18
Thank you for your nomination The Jesus.

Nomination accepted.

The new and improved Terry Tough Campaigner Award is now open for Round 3 noms.

Now with 100% more Top 10s!!

giphy.gif

Back