Media Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week - Round 5 POLL CLOSED

Who is your Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

PfX42Yq.png

Round 5 VOTING OPEN!!

Vote now for your Terry Tough Campaigner of the Week for Round 5.

Nominees

Getting in early with a round 5 nomination. This is the type of s**t that will go all the way and win the seasons TTC trophy. May as well give it to me now!

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...swamprats-the-snow-dome.1213456/post-59839718

My nomination is Captain of the Furies TJASTA

TJASTA: wait why are you deadpool? are we wearing an marvel-style guernsey this week?
Tigerturbulance: you are aware what you are wearing is a marvel costume don't you?
View attachment 634470

TJASTA: Nice try, but Wonder Women is DC dickhead View attachment 634473
Tigerturbulance: your the one wearing the dress soft utensil
TJASTA:You are playing back pocket this week
Tigerturbulance: I don't play for the Roys, you need to move on and play with your super hero buddies
TJASTA: LOL YOU ARE A BRONY???? ENJOY GETTING TAGGED IN DUMB BULLSHIT FOR THE REST OF TIME
Tigerturbulance: your secret is safe with me
View attachment 634479

Last edited:
Yakker you are a piece of s**t for putting your own name forward, just like myself for the admin role..... but it’s different but the same same.

Hope you lose.
Love fumbler

Dear fumbler
Thankyou for your application to join the Bombers Demons. Unfortunately no squad positions are available at this time.

Yours sincerely
Tony Lynn 15 Yakker

Dear fumbler
Thankyou for your application to join the Bombers Demons. Unfortunately no squad positions are available at this time.

Yours sincerely
Tony Lynn 15 Yakker

Lovely letter mate, incredibly generous and personal.

Dear fumbler

Yours sincerely
Tony Lynn 15 Yakker

Lucky for me the bemoans are full of w***ers and oxygen thieves that I’d never even want to sex any of them in the day time.
If you want me to come round and copulate with any of your short people or animal folk then just ask instead of getting the Facebook group to stalk me non stop for a month.

Is tony as hot irl as his avatar?
Answer above poste haste.

Your future admin fumbler the god of all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back