Test Cricket Draft - Ordinary Edition

I'll take Eldine Baptiste, just scraped in with ten tests, would have played a lot more if not for the endless production line of big scary quicks

Bowl 35.18
Bat 23.30

11kgm
Sikandar Raza

34.6 with the bat and 41.8 with the ball was a late starter imagine if had of played earlier or focused on cricket over study

Van_Dyke
Your shot mate then Art Vandelay_ is up after that

Mansur Ali Khan Pataudi, the nawab. - India

The last Nawab of Pataudi is my selection, captain of India at the age of 21 and regarded as one of their best captains ever. Most certainly my selection as Captain. First half of his career averaged over 50 before a long decline saw that fall some way.

Bat ave: 34.91.
Centuries: 6
HS: 203*
Bowling ave: 88.00

Edited:

4. Pataudi - India
6. Williams - Zimbabwe
10. Edwards - West Indies

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Hamilton Masakadza - Zimbabwe

Bat ave: 30.04
Centuries: 5
HS: 158

Bowling ave: 30.56
wickets: 16

Picked him as I don't think 16 wickets over 17 years and 38 matches makes a top order player an all rounder.

surely that dont count.

his bowling ave is sub 35.

he hasn't 'fluked' a few wickets. it's half a wicket per match.

if it counts mate, ya got lucky.

Kraigg Braithwaite

opening dour batsman even has a 5 for

1. Braithwaite
3. Raza
7. Perrera

reggie

how do you pick a keeper most byes conceaded

Last edited:
how do you pick a keeper most byes conceaded

If you're struggling, many of the names in this thread qualify as mediocre with the gloves and not having a batting average over 35:

And perhaps also http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/23675-worst-wk-terms-wk-skills.html

There are a couple of others who aren't in that thread, like Mushy Rahim, who are also pretty ordinary with the gloves.

Basically, as long as they are mediocre or worse at both, they qualify.

Last edited:
If you're struggling, many of the names in this thread qualify as mediocre with the gloves and not having a batting average over 35:

There are http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/cricket-chat/23675-worst-wk-terms-wk-skills.html

There are a couple of others who aren't in that thread, like Mushy Rahim, who are also pretty ordinary with the gloves.

Basically, as long as they are mediocre or worse at both, they qualify.
Dhoni name comes up again

interesting in one article I was reading Healy was listed as comceading more byes then he scored runs

Last edited:
Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
i'm gonna take my pick as Walt clearly isn't about.

he can go nuts and catch up later if he isn't replaced.

Jimmy Neesham (NZ) gets a gig on my team.

Back