Test matches: Are tickets sold by game or day?

Remove this Banner Ad

HomokHarcos

Senior List
May 1, 2015
Canada
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm planning a trip to Australia with my stepdad, and being a huge sports fan, I plan on attending an AFL game or cricket game (depending on what time I visit). But for cricket I don't know if a ticket lasts for the whole game or just one day.

I'm planning a trip to Australia with my stepdad, and being a huge sports fan, I plan on attending an AFL game or cricket game (depending on what time I visit). But for cricket I don't know if a ticket lasts for the whole game or just one day.
You can buy a five day ticket, or tickets for individual days. Details are here, http://www.cricket.com.au/tickets. Hope you guys have a great trip.

You can buy a ticked for the whole test match which will be for 5 days, and you can also get tickets for individual days.

And, if a day is washed out, or it only go's for say 4 days, you get a refund.
Do match tickets even cover the whole match any more? I thought they started selling them as "days 1-4" tickets because we so rarely have a day 5. But its been ages since I lived in a town with Test cricket, so usually only get to a day or two in either Melbourne or Sydney (and if you thought Melbourne sport was expensive, ffs, SCG is crazy - both for tickets and food/drink prices worse than Docklands)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back