Oppo Camp TEX admits shitting dacks before Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
Can't believe I missed this article on the AFL website in the lead up to Round 1.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-03-23/superanxious-tex-wasnt-think-clearly-in-gf

Quote:

ItlxkXj.jpg

"I was super-anxious before the game and I didn't speak about my feelings or emotions.

"This year I'd be more inclined to say to the boys, 'Look, I'm sh***ing myself too. It's OK'.

So, if you're shitting your dacks, what's the solution? Easy, copy Richmond.

They are going with feelings and emotions apparently.

"A big thing for me now is being more vulnerable in front of the group, showing more emotion."

I suppose the first step is admitting you have a problem.

Last edited:
Can't believe I missed this article on the AFL website in the lead up to Round 1.

Quote:

574781-tlslargeportrait.jpg

"I was super-anxious before the game and I didn't speak about my feelings or emotions.

"This year I'd be more inclined to say to the boys, 'Look, I'm sh***ing myself too. It's OK'.

"A big thing for me now is being more vulnerable in front of the group, showing more emotion."

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2018-03-23/superanxious-tex-wasnt-think-clearly-in-gf
I guess on one hand we should be flattered. On the other its great that we broke them before the game even started

Quote:

Didn't have the benefit of having two warm ups in front of 95,000 :)

Aint it wonderful to be the kings?

Quote:

Be more vulnerable? I call BS.

Just words and plagiarised ones at that.

It's not his style.

"The team that played in the Grand Final sat around afterwards and we spoke about everything, which was good," he said.

"We have jumped a hurdle because of that and now we can move on with clarity."

Soooo just like that it's all done and dusted now cos we just had one good talky talky...
images (3).jpg

Geelol, Adelaide and Brisbane trying to copy the mighty premiers vulnerable theme.

Have a look at Scott with Ablett after they carry Selwood off. Get a room morons.

Cringe worthy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright settle down boys and girls, he's the best captain in the AFL apparently.

PS - I calling bull because.......

There is no way that Tex would have the intellectual capacity to say that sentence. He would say something like "Me speaky wordy good.....stuff..........like" then adopt a power ranger stance.

Alright settle down boys and girls, he's the best captain in the AFL apparently.

PS - I calling bull because.......

There is no way that Tex would have the intellectual capacity to say that sentence. He would say something like "Me speaky wordy good.....stuff..........like" then adopt a power ranger stance.
HAHAHWAAHAaaaaaa...too true!!!

They're gonna copy us....whatta pisser.
We all saw how the boys got around Dimma with the contract extension, did anybody see the vision of Pyke giving the debutant the jumper?
It was like he'd watched YouTube on how to give a hug...funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back