Oppo Camp TEX admits shitting dacks before Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

From the bay:
ItlxkXj.jpg

Thanks dav3 :thumbsu:
Please place this in the correct thread.
Gold my friend.

We legit broke the dude

‘‘Ellie and I went overseas three weeks after the game and for those three weeks I just pretty much stayed home like a little crab.’’

The captain is aware that his image took a battering from the time he publicly addressed the loss after the game and through October. ‘‘I was aware I had to address three key issues,’’ said Walker.

‘‘Our major sponsors, Richmond and our players and supporters.

‘‘I probably didn’t say enough. Then when Jake Lever left, I supposedly said too much. What do I do? If I don’t say anything and don’t object are we just going to continue to let people leave our club ... sometimes I maybe need a filter before I speak but I’m getting better.’’

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/matters-on-tex-s-mind-20180328-p4z6se.html

I love this line too

‘‘I do think it’s interesting it’s come out the week we play Richmond in a grand final rematch.’’

CONSPIRACY!

We legit broke the dude

‘‘Ellie and I went overseas three weeks after the game and for those three weeks I just pretty much stayed home like a little crab.’’

The captain is aware that his image took a battering from the time he publicly addressed the loss after the game and through October. ‘‘I was aware I had to address three key issues,’’ said Walker.

‘‘Our major sponsors, Richmond and our players and supporters.

‘‘I probably didn’t say enough. Then when Jake Lever left, I supposedly said too much. What do I do? If I don’t say anything and don’t object are we just going to continue to let people leave our club ... sometimes I maybe need a filter before I speak but I’m getting better.’’

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/matters-on-tex-s-mind-20180328-p4z6se.html

I love this line too

‘‘I do think it’s interesting it’s come out the week we play Richmond in a grand final rematch.’’

CONSPIRACY!

Agree. He really does sound like a broken man in that article.
As for it being "a Grand Final rematch" ... well, it isn't.
Different players, different ground.
Grand Finals are played at the MCG. At the end of the H&A season and after the other finals.
The term "Grand Final re-match" would only apply if the GF was a draw and was replayed the next week, as has been the case in years gone by.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back