Tex Reported for Striking

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide are top of the ladder. Expect us to come under extra scrutiny and the umpiring bias to get worse. Victorians don't want a crows premiership.

The MRP have gone completely insane if that's all they've got to go on. 2nd fine in 2 weeks, will that count against him for future misdemeanours does anyone know?

The MRP have gone completely insane if that's all they've got to go on. 2nd fine in 2 weeks, will that count against him for future misdemeanours does anyone know?
From an earlier page:
Tex's fine last week was for misconduct, which is a fixed financial offence. I.e. assuming he pleads/is found guilty of striking Lewis, it will be his first low level classifiable offence - so still a bit of breathing room before getting a game.

What made you take a print screen of it?

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Cos it smelt strange when the rumours started. I wondered if they were going to quietly change the "match day report" after the fact - and they did.

I'm intrigued as to why it didn't come out sooner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok ta. I thought it would be something like that. Still sucks though particularly considering that Dusty might've got off due to the lack of video with his incident. Where's the evidence of what Tex did? I haven't seen it yet.
Scroll back to page 4, video clip of "Monday Wash Up".

Hopefully it does!! One more fine and he misses a week. Our luck he gets fined and misses a major final. Time to stop the little love taps.

Nope, keep it up but encourage a bit more subtlety with it. Like middle of a melee isn't the best time for it.

What's your stance on the fridge / pantry controversy?
Pantry, obviously.
If Tex gets another fine then misses a game, what happens after the 4th fine?

Does the penalty remain at 1 match for every fine offence for the rest of the year or does it reset once you've served suspension?
As I think has been established now this is only his 1st fine for these purposes. But yeh you get a game for the 3rd and each subsequent low-level classifiable offence. So Charlie Cameron for example couldn't get himself suspended for a meaningless game and wipe the slate clean.
Is there any chance we will appeal?
Wouldn't have thought so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back