Tex "tiptoes" Walker, is there a softer captain in the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide assistant coach Scott Camporeale says co-captain Taylor Walker would “like to have his time again” after he was slammed for not going hard enough in a contest against premier West Coast at Adelaide Oval on Saturday.
But Camporeale defended the key forward’s output this season following heavy criticism from former AFL stars Nick Riewoldt and Jude Bolton.

But Camporeale said Walker’s form had been strong for a month before he struggled in the 12-point loss to the Eagles.

“I would have thought he was pretty sharp in the past three or four weeks,” he said.

“He turned his form around and has been one of our best forwards.
Everything is fine, nothing to see here :drunk:

Yes, and ducked his head and hunched up his body before someone came into spoil, except there was no one there .. lol :$

If his were on the ball, he would've marked it .. :$

What crap ... watch it again ... you are making up shite to try and prove a point ... which is not there.

At least Heppel can grab a ground ball without doing this:

giphy.gif
He would’ve got rubbed out for high contact. Watch the replay, Hurn pulled back as well. Blame the rules now.

He would’ve got rubbed out for high contact. Watch the replay, Hurn pulled back as well. Blame the rules now.

Even other Crow fans aren't trying to defend this squib, why don't you go to the crows board and defend him there?

The key forward regretted his decision-making in the incident, but said he was not trying to avoid giving away a free kick or being reported.

“If I had my time again, I’d do it a little bit better,” Walker told Triple M on Tuesday morning.

“You look at the vision and it’s not good to watch.

“But for me, I tried to spin out of the (contest) because I saw Hurn coming.

“But I stood up too quickly and it looks pretty ordinary.

Wonder what the odds are for Tex getting reported this weekend? :$

All up and about Meltso? Funny considering your poor excuse for a captain. Shall we talk about his game losing kick in last year's showdown?
Wrong thread dimwit.

This is the thread to discuss how your captain is a squib.

Will tayla come out this weekend and play the full blown tough guy (except towards the ball) or will this latest squib sent him further backwards?

Will tayla come out this weekend and play the full blown tough guy (except towards the ball) or will this latest squib sent him further backwards?
Odds on Mr Potato Head will pick on the smallest youngest guy in the Melbourne team. It is his M.O

Odds on Mr Potato Head will pick on the smallest youngest guy in the Melbourne team. It is his M.O

Calm down Nutso

Shitlaide is going to finally drop this pathetic excuse for a captain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joel Selwood is a softer captain

FIGHT ME!

Nah... Im not even that much of a flog to say that!
my attitude towards J Selwood as a captain is well documented... But I can assure you in terms of quality of captain, he has Tex covered by a country mile.

Even other Crow fans aren't trying to defend this squib, why don't you go to the crows board and defend him there?
He actually takes the cake for the dumbest Crow fan going. Couldn't handle a civil conversation without resorting to childish insults.

I'm betting it's a 2nd account...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back