Vintage Bay Tex Walker: A Life In Pichas ***TOTY 2018***

Remove this Banner Ad

It was funny as f@#k listening/watching this intellectually handicapped individual as a guest commentator on AFLXaggerated last night.

It almost seemed that after the final, he was standing there awkwardly, looking for his crayons so that he could draw MAXIMUM GAWNAGE another top notch piece of artwork.

How did that one turn out mate?

It was funny as f@#k listening/watching this intellectually handicapped individual as a guest commentator on AFLXaggerated last night.

It almost seemed that after the final, he was standing there awkwardly, looking for his crayons so that he could draw MAXIMUM GAWNAGE another top notch piece of artwork.

“Intellectually handicapped “

You’re a charmer
Couldn’t just join in the fun without the slur could you

Even if Tex was slow at least he’s not a campaigner like you

“Intellectually handicapped “

You’re a charmer
Couldn’t just join in the fun without the slur could you

Even if Tex was slow at least he’s not a campaigner like you

Would you have preferred it if I used the term "intellectually challenged" instead?

I'm truly sorry for any offense that I may have caused, but there is no doubt of him being the biggest joke to have been made captain since Tom Harley.

I honestly don't think that "slow" is a strong enough word to correctly describe his shortcomings, let's be honest he's that "intellectually handicapped" that if he went in for a prostate check, he'd come out with a fisting and would be beating his chest about it.

In relation to the campaigner accusations in your post, while yes I can be perceived as campaignerish, I would fail in comparison to that flog.

If in doubt, perhaps you could ask the abundance of players fleeing your rabble of a club.

Would you have preferred it if I used the term "intellectually challenged" instead?

I'm truly sorry for any offense that I may have caused, but there is no doubt of him being the biggest joke to have been made captain since Tom Harley.

I honestly don't think that "slow" is a strong enough word to correctly describe his shortcomings, let's be honest he's that "intellectually handicapped" that if he went in for a prostate check, he'd come out with a fisting and would be beating his chest about it.

In relation to the campaigner accusations in your post, while yes I can be perceived as campaignerish, I would fail in comparison to that flog.

If in doubt, perhaps you could ask the abundance of players fleeing your rabble of a club.

You got no idea so just fq off
Check and see how many have re - signed in the last year

Idiot

This thread was thread of the year because everyone took it in good humour

Along you come, A grade fkwt laying s**t

Piss off

Tex had his crayons confiscated after getting busted trying to eat them.

You got no idea so just fq off
Check and see how many have re - signed in the last year

Idiot

This thread was thread of the year because everyone took it in good humour

Along you come, A grade fkwt laying s**t

Piss off

Whoa, take it easy princess.

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Actually let me be more clear, because being from Adelaide,there's probably more than one place where you kiss her.

Do you kiss your mother on the cheek with that mouth?

I wasn't talking about memberships, I was talking about the continuing mass exodus of players from your club.

Personally I have nothing against Adelaide and thank you for Jack Gunston.

I do however believe that Tex has the IQ of a brick though and needs to learn to control his flatulence, especially whilst on live TV.

As a whole though I actually respect your club, however it should have been Sloane chosen as sole captain, except chances are little Tex would have had a hissy fit.

In all seriousness though, you can't tell me that having him there wasn't about as awkward as a fart in an elevator.

I find it odd that you've singled me out, when the whole thread to date has been calling and bagging the flog out.

Have I inadvertently triggered you in some way?

If so then I sincerely apologise from the bottom of my cold, black heart.

Get a grip and take a chill pill or ten.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pity channel 7 didn't get out the telestrator for their AFLX coverage.

Rare opportunity missed!

For those who aren't sure what a telestrator is:

A telestrator is a device that allows its operator to draw a freehand sketch over a moving or still video image. Also known as a video marker, this device is often used in sports and weather broadcasts to diagram and analyze sports plays or incoming weather patterns.

399636891.jpg

I'm guessing that given his intellectual boundaries, he would have provided something like the above.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back