Toast Tex Walker and Jordan Dawson both AA 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

And Jordan Dawson makes the interchange

I think we are a better team when Tex is selfish! Most skilled big man in the league by a country mile.
Just realised that Keays took one of the two goals he needed for the Coleman off him in the showdown. Shouldn’t have passed.

Funniest moment of the year was in the west coast game where the crowd booed him for passing off. Then he went for the 1cm handball receive 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True footballer and one of the most skilled to play the game. Made a poor mistake along the way, but glad his reputation is going to go out like this.
This. The way he was struggling a couple of years back he looked like he was cooked a done. Makes a comeback and then *s up, would have been horrible to go out like that.

He now has had 2 ripping years, earnt an AA, hopefully wins his first club champion as well.

A legend of the club, gun player. Up there with my favourite Crows player.

Well done Tex.

This. The way he was struggling a couple of years back he looked like he was cooked a done. Makes a comeback and then *s up, would have been horrible to go out like that.

He now has had 2 ripping years, earnt an AA, hopefully wins his first club champion as well.

A legend of the club, gun player. Up there with my favourite Crows player.

Well done Tex.
The last round of 2020, he kicks 1.1, his 15th and final goal of the year to pass Mods.

Shithouse year for him and the club. Surely won’t kick many more from there…

…171 goals later, and hopefully a few more to come.

This bloke has bled this club more than just about anyone that's ever played. Deserves this accolade, and would be a sneaky chance at the best and fairest too

Congrats big fella

Remove this Banner Ad

Back