Competitions Tex Walker and the Crow Stance

Remove this Banner Ad

joe-root-of-england-and-his-teammates-line-up-for-the-national-the-picture-id877602632
Oi! **** off. :mad::'(

Any team that needs to perform pre-game theatrics as self-motivation &/or to intimidate the opposition is clearly mentally fragile and lacking belief.
Exception to the rule: the NZ All Blacks. Mentally toughest on the planet, massive self-belief, winning culture. Do a nice little pre-game dance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any team that needs to perform pre-game theatrics as self-motivation &/or to intimidate the opposition is clearly mentally fragile and lacking belief.

Like the all Blacks. Or maybe it's that the Crows are not like the All Blacks

i.e. Not the Crow Stance
dbd3e3794ac065b97c1511c611bdb552

Posted this in one of the Port threads, was suggested you guys might like it.

The Crows had the seventh oldest group in 2017 but have rocketed to the top through the recruitment of midfielders Sam Gibson, 31, and Bryce Gibbs, 28, and two mature-age rookies.

It has lifted their average age as of round one next season to 24 years and 192 days, ahead of Hawthorn (24 and 179), Collingwood (24 and 98), Geelong (24 and 95) and Greater Western Sydney (24 and 16).

View attachment 441444

Addition of veterans makes the Crows' list the oldest in the land

http://m.afl.com.au/news/2017-11-30/adelaides-2018-list-is-one-for-the-ages
This should assist with their crow stare next year.
upload_2017-12-1_9-6-51.png
They'll market this product as the "Tex Walker".

Last edited:
Note to self don't post this picture up on Adelaide forum or they will ban you:drunk:Oops too late:D
Yes, I got 3 points for posting this potato head masterpeice from user Punt Road End.I got sick of them blaming the umpires and the ground.Its also for the pre game peacocking and Tax W anker's pitiful 7 second GF speech. 432219_6c2e3409448ff1e7b69be8321bc94022.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back