Competitions Tex Walker and the Crow Stance

Remove this Banner Ad

should have been made to retire. absolute flog. he reckons toby greene would cop a year for what cotch did. what a loser.

We get HUGE negative news over blokes enjoying a kebab.

Tex,the legend because he's a racist.

I'm done!

Still seething over the 20 free kicks not discussed by the media (swallowing their microphones)

I made the mistake of replying to someone who called Cotch a grub on social media. I pointed out that the word grub should be reserved for racists like Walker and the SA/Crows noughies have been after me for the last few hours!

I guess I am an accidental troll starting fights over keyboards, I think I've been on BigFooty too long:D

Foot In Mouth GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Fugging hell - not great by Cotch but is A LOT different from a straight out kick - you get bowled over, it pisses you off so as the other guy heads off you extend your leg - I'm sure Trent regrets it but hardly a hanging offence - take the $2k penalty and move on.

But dude who still bears scars from the 2017 GF decides he needs to lash out at THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CAPTAIN OF THE LAST DECADE (unlike his tenure leading the Crows where they won what... let me see... NOTHING!!) - Tex is lucky he still has a contract - seriously....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Walker claims Toby Greene would have got a year for it……

Well when you consider he got no penalty for this full force kick to an opponent’s face, I don’t think Tex’s point stands up too well:

A poster on the main board just told me that we should all forgive Tex Walker like Marlion Pickett was forgiven when he got out of jail. * me what is wrong with people???

Has a player hung a fellow player out to dry like Tex just did to Cotch? I cant recall another player having a bitch publicly about an incident like that
Never , shows the class of the bloke , trying to create a smokescreen and draw some sympathy knowing his reputation is absolute mud

Tex's comments about Trent's purely defensive actions are just Tex trying to claim some moral high ground in order to assuage his racist guilt. He can safely be ignored or pitied, you get to choose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back