Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown

Walker been reported for this tackle. I don't think that it's suspendable as it wasn't like Oliver was dumped on his head or in two motions. Just a free for a late, rough tackle.

Walker been reported for this tackle. I don't think that it's suspendable as it wasn't like Oliver was dumped on his head or in two motions. Just a free for a late, rough tackle.

joke of a report. Late tackle, nothing in it

Late sling balls gone. Attempted spear tackle if he was concussed suspended but no concussion so will be fine.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Got no issues with it being thrown out ... thought he knew what he was doing though lucky he didn’t do any damage . The issue I have is we had the ball the Umpire whistles the play to stop which is disadvantage to us. Should have been 50m or advantage at very least report him in ur own time maggot

Last edited:
If Marlion picket gets suspended for a high tackle, walker could get anything from the death penalty to a knighthood. Who knows

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well apparently a high tackle is worth a week so walkers gone
If Marlion picket gets suspended for a high tackle, walker could get anything from the death penalty to a knighthood. Who knows

Bit disingenuous to suggest the Pickett incident was merely a "high tackle". Absolutely rough conduct when you line up a player from 15 meters away and coat hanger them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back