Rumour 'Tex' Walker unhappy to share nickname

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, yeah...your such a good sport and a gentleman your posting on a thread frequented by meat heads, attempting to troll the Adelaide captain.

There is no moral high ground here.

I've also never stated Richmond didn't play very well over the finals series.

Like most around here you confuse seperate issues as an attack on your teams performance....which any idiot could point out is unwarranted.
You're actually quite pathetic.

You're actually quite pathetic.
Mate ....that's a badge of honour coming from a crazy Richmond supporter living in Port Adelaide

Cheers

Btw ...I'm on this thread because Walker is the captain of my club....I think it's a pathetic thread with pathetic opposition supporters on it.....so why are you here again ??? ....I think deep down you know the answer to that.

Mate ....that's a badge of honour coming from a crazy Richmond supporter living in Port Adelaide

Cheers

Btw ...I'm on this thread because Walker is the captain of my club....I think it's a pathetic thread with pathetic opposition supporters on it.....so why are you here again ??? ....I think deep down you know the answer to that.
Sorry. My bad. You've obviously got problems you poor fellow.
I'll leave you to get on with your life.

This just in, rumor has it that Tex has spoken to the premier of SA to ban the sale and use of all walkers in the state.

Word is he believes their sale and use unfairly defames his public profile, detracts from his legacy and for the greater good, there is only room for one Walker in the state.

View attachment 449487

Silly move, Adelaide home crowds will halve if they get rid of most of their supporters' only means of transportation to the game.

Sounds like LittleCrowBoy (Apt name) has thrown the toys from the cot......God BF is great for a laugh

I call that bird “Tank”. I think it suits her better. If you think it’s politically incorrect, you can GFY

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you had bothered to read the rest of the thread you would have read a post of mine that mentioned that Sarah Perkins has been known as 'Perko' going back before AFLW -

I dont think the players call her Tex at all - it was media driven

I also cant believe we live in a world where tiger fans are giving other club captains stick for going missing in finals

This Tigers' captain?

9004488-3x2-940x627.jpg

If you had bothered to read the rest of the thread you would have read a post of mine that mentioned that Sarah Perkins has been known as 'Perko' going back before AFLW -

I dont think the players call her Tex at all - it was media driven

Cheer up Charlie! It was what's known as "tongue in cheek" as 99% of this thread has been. I didn't literally mean Taylor told the media team to only call her "Perko". He's got bigger fish (or rather, burgers) to fry.

I also cant believe we live in a world where tiger fans are giving other club captains stick for going missing in finals
Tigers fans have a captain with a Premiership medal.

I’d take that over a captain who goes missing without a premiership medal

Tigers fans have a captain with a Premiership medal.

I’d take that over a captain who goes missing without a premiership medal

that's the joke

only a few seasons ago we were all talking about Cotchin's 9 disposal elimination final effort

Adelaide is truley behind the times

the city ? or the football club?

I don't live in the former, and I don't represent the latter

Great to see Tex at least bashing into oppo to make his presence felt. The least he could do.

DKc8ZlKUMAUzQXI.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back