Tex walker worth a shot?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well
On a woeful suns team he kicks goals

Huge upgrade on what we have
Except now that they're a more respectable team he doesn't. He's kicked 9 goals this year. His last two seasons seem to be more of a fluke than the rule, as he had never kicked more than 13 goals in a season before that.

He's a mid-sized forward who is worse than Stephenson, and on the same tier as WHE. No point pursuing him

Hard pass from me. Not even if he was a free agent and coming on minimum wage. Falling off the same cliff that got Clokey.

If we're that desperate, I'd rather we chase Casboult who is an UFA. Same age, more upside.

Cloke”s cliff was higher and steeper, Tex is falling / has fallen from a lower point imho
He has tripped over knee deep in sand. You can’t compare Cloke, who was the dominant key forward over a 3 year stretch to aN above average half forward flanker. I’m all for people making comments, but come on. Tex is a spud.

He has tripped over knee deep in sand. You can’t compare Cloke, who was the dominant key forward over a 3 year stretch to aN above average half forward flanker. I’m all for people making comments, but come on. Tex is a spud.
Tex is a spud, no confusion there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To those saying no, are you happy to roll with Cox and Cameron again?

Do you think Walker (even at this stage) is better than both of them?

To those saying no, are you happy to roll with Cox and Cameron again?

Do you think Walker (even at this stage) is better than both of them?

Who said they were the only two possible choices out of a myriad of list changes the club could consider?

Even on that basic premise you’d still be hard pressed to find reasons to justify chasing Walker.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back