Scandal Tex Walker's impact in finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkyprotector

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
this will probs be my last rumour as I've invested in a colostomy bag and won't need the toilet anymore.

Kurt Tippett will retire next week and he will tell you it's because his body isn't up to it.

s**t hey?

+1000
GREAT GET LEGEND
Saturdays quadie
Your on fire
Lol

Darkyprotector

Premiership Player
Apr 10, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
He's failed and missed throughout his entire career. Particularly in the clutch moments. If he's a superstar then Hawkins is a Hall of fame legend.

Expect better from you benny
Bloke took numerous contested marks every year , you know that
Acknowledge a great player who had a great to at it
He deserves universal admiration just on courage and work rate , certainly copped his fair wack over the years

Jun 29, 2010
Bombay
AFL Club
Sydney
horse.jpeg

freowho

Debutant
Sep 15, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
His salary still gets included until the end of his contract doesn't it?
I remember a discussion about Buddy's contract and seem to recall Sydney are committed to the money on the salary cap even if he retires early.

DERIBERATE

Premiership Player
Feb 12, 2010
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide United, Leeds, Bohemians
His salary still gets included until the end of his contract doesn't it?
I remember a discussion about Buddy's contract and seem to recall Sydney are committed to the money on the salary cap even if he retires early.
If they keep him on the list for the remainder of the contract they just honour the payments business as usual. If they get rid of him the whole remainder is under the 2018 cap.

Timewaster

Club Legend
Jul 1, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Geez that's disrespectful
Who are you ?
About the right amount of respect for a guy who tried to hold his club to ransome with contract negotiations on the Footy Show, and another bloke who git rubbed out for a year for trying to pervert the draft system.

The fact that they'e both subsequently failed on the field is just a bonus

getgaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 30, 2010
WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Miami Heat, Old Easts
this will probs be my last rumour as I've invested in a colostomy bag and won't need the toilet anymore.

Kurt Tippett will retire next week and he will tell you it's because his body isn't up to it.

s**t hey?

BANG ON. Got the winning lotto numbers for Saturday by chance?

CaptainChardonnay

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2009
In the shadows of the SCG
AFL Club
Sydney
If they keep him on the list for the remainder of the contract they just honour the payments business as usual. If they get rid of him the whole remainder is under the 2018 cap.

That's how I understood the rule to work as well.

No.

His 2018 contract comes under the salary cap, the remainder disappears. He'll get paid out an agreed amount for the remainder of his contract (i.e. it will be something that he & the club negotiate) but it won't be under the cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back