0rdtxlorn3a11.png

Lawrst

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 16, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Tex being way too big (he's 102kg currently) would be a pretty huge factor if I had to take a guess.

Especially for a player reliant on mobility.
Agreed, was watching some of his older goals on YouTube. Looked a different player before he stacked the kgs on.

chazwazza

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2012
Thebarton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt Football Club
Port get beat yesterday?? Last week Fireman Kornes had him gone, this week he has him Captain. Is there anyone more irrelevant in the AFL landscape than this tryhard?

It’s like a chimp in a zoo throwing s**t at a watching crowd.
If you picked through his flip flopping comments and articles about a certain topic you’d come to the conclusion that he had a personality disorder.

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
Port get beat yesterday?? Last week Fireman Kornes had him gone, this week he has him Captain. Is there anyone more irrelevant in the AFL landscape than this tryhard?

I might be reading too much into it, but this to me seems like another subtle troll at Walker

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
I might be reading too much into it, but this to me seems like another subtle troll at Walker
Port don't have a captain that changes games.

So as a media identity briefed to push ports best interests he attacks what we have and they don't.

The last two wins at home were walkers

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide

Of course it is. The media trying to drum up a story. If you can call Cornes "media". The real question should be "should the horrendously overrated Travis Boak still be in Port Powers first 22?"

Mike Smyth

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 8, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Gutless idiot. Takes a photo with someone he's planning to bag later on. He's going to go far in life..

Strange beast the Port supporter. Once they buy a membership they somehow think it gives them the right to act like absolute *****s. I'm not sure if it's because they support a club who won 678 premierships in a second rate competition or their us against the world mentality. I have friends who never really used to support the club heavily until 2013 and 2014. Then they became this grotesque creature who acts like an ass and who sprouts the borish, braindead cliches at every opportunity. They are actually horrible people to be around during football season.

Unfortunately they never get called out for it.

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
The Tex needs to lose the captaincy will be the media's next big agenda, something they will try and push to generate content through the pre-season.

And a guy like Cornes would get a big ego boost if he thought he made it happen.

People think they like the idea of someone who is a bit different, a bit outspoken until they decide they've seen enough and it's time to bring them back down.

Rory Sloane would probably make a great captain, but it was only a year ago he was getting tagged out of games, and he's barely played this year. I don't think he'd have been any better than Walker as a captain over this period of time if we are judging them by the same standards.

And that Port supporter pictured with Taylor pretty much looks exactly what I assume a Port supporter under the age of about 30 would look like.

chazwazza

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2012
Thebarton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt Football Club
For once we should stand up for the players and not let this **** get away with this. Email his employer and let them know what you think about the character of the people they hire.

info@bvbeer.com.au
To be honest you’re sounding like a Port supporter talking about Elsbeth Hussey.

Last edited:

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
For once we should stand up for the players and not let this **** get away with this. Email his employer and let them know what you think about the character of the people they hire.

info@bvbeer.com.au
That's not his employer FWIW, but they are already well aware of the kind of bloke he is.

Time we moved on...... but **** me it was funny watching him squirm for a day. Had apologised to the skipper I believe.

chazwazza

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2012
Thebarton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt Football Club
Interesting pic on our afc.com.au website:
http://www.afc.com.au/news/2018-07-16/by-the-numbers-round-17

Look at the background with Selwood belting Tex in the back of the head! Surely if Gibbs gets a fine then so should this flog!
So Tex is called a coward for bumping front on with the ball in play and within 5m but Selwood whacks Walker in the back of the head/neck from behind off the ball and he’s the toughest player in the league....... right.

Back