Conspiracy Theory Texas School Shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

Some better resolution photos of Eva Mireles and Victoria Soto

So just to be clear, you and the other Q disciples reckon they are the same person?

Eva who was 44 when she was murdered
1653630550190.png

Victoria who was 27 when she was murdered
1653630595779.png

Not a lot of research done from your mates on this one Lebbo

The above only proves they live in America, they run those drills regularly over there due to their out of control gun culture.

Same society has designed bulletproof backpack inserts for their kids when they go to school

Some better resolution photos of Eva Mireles and Victoria Soto

So just to be clear, you and the other Q disciples reckon they are the same person?

Eva who was 44 when she was murdered
View attachment 1409896

Victoria who was 27 when she was murdered
View attachment 1409897

Not a lot of research done from your mates on this one Lebbo
That’s what this board is for. I’m posting conspiracy theories and you’ve only been able to post a picture of a completely different person to my picture above. You haven’t been able to question the main conspiracy though.

That’s what this board is for. I’m posting conspiracy theories and you’ve only been able to post a picture of a completely different person to my picture above. You haven’t been able to question the main conspiracy though.

They are the same people? How much have you looked into this beyond just reposting from a Qanon Telegram channel?

Spend a few minutes searching both their names, and you will get better resolution pictures of them rather than blurry ones that are zoomed in from afar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dont dare question the US Government you’re immediately a “Conspiracy Theorist”.
Tell me, the amount of lies that come from Government mouths, why aren’t we asking more questions and questioning different motives or why are people so afraid to question their decision making? Why are people (or the good people from BF) so against asking questions or questioning anything that happens that is taboo?

They are the same people? How much have you looked into this beyond just reposting from a Qanon Telegram channel?

Spend a few minutes searching both their names, and you will get better resolution pictures of them rather than blurry ones that are zoomed in from afar.
You still can’t shoot down the conspiracy even if you’re right about the crisis actor.

Was the 27th school shooting this year, they are pretty common over there
They wouldn’t be if the CIA didn’t use drug ****ed crazy’s to perform these shootings.
Obama, I mean Biden, wants to disarm the American public so that they can’t defend themselves. A proven tactic that has been used successfully throughout history to oppress the plebs.

They wouldn’t be if the CIA didn’t use drug ducked crazy’s to perform these shootings.
Obama, I mean Biden, wants to disarm the American public so that they can’t defend themselves. A proven tactic that has been used successfully throughout history to oppress the plebs.
Call Mental Health First Aid on (03) 9079 0208

They wouldn’t be if the CIA didn’t use drug ducked crazy’s to perform these shootings.
lol

"Good guys with guns" were on the scene within 4 mins in Texas and were still stymied by a single deranged 18 year old for the next half an hour as he killed 20 odd kids.

If the US government ever does come for its own people (lol), their guns ain't gonna make any difference.

lol

"Good guys with guns" were on the scene within 4 mins in Texas and were still stymied by a single deranged 18 year old for the next half an hour as he killed 20 odd kids.

If the US government ever does come for its own people (lol), their guns ain't gonna make any difference.
How did that work out for the US government in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Vietnam, etc?
Don’t talk out of your rear.

How did that work out for the US government in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Vietnam, etc?
Don’t talk out of your rear.
Hmm, not sure Billy Bob with his tacticool arsenal has anywhere near the will or training of your average Taliban or ISIS fighter.

Would be US Government 1, Gravy Seals 0 in pretty short order imo. Not that anything like that would ever happen - the idea that the US government would attack its own citizens militarily is as batshit insane as any of your other distractions.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back