Recommitted Texas Walker

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's true. Bloody AFL made him a mammoth offer to captain their new Broken Hill franchise. Crows can't possibly match it. Bastards!
A NSWer coming home to win GWS their first flag. It's the stuff the AFL PR department would have about 85 wet dreams in a row over.

Suites? Lol.

Western Bulldogs supporter bagging Adelaide as a place to live ... hahahahhhaaa.
Western Bulldogs supporter claiming high morale ground with players .... hahahahhhaaa.

You just crack me up.
You do know that most victorian supporters don't live in North Melbourne that follow the Kangaroos or live in St Kilda and follow the Saints or Footscray and follow the Bulldogs right? where most people in Sth Australia follow either the Crows or Power, its a dive of a city, most people from other sates know this.

Clubs will be lining up to take him

View attachment 426044

I know we will be happy with the 4th rounder don't worry and for the rebuild we are trading both crouches for a 2nd and maybe throw in Milera to sweater the pie

Hopefully we will get late first rounder as that's the best we normally get

But luckily it doesn't seem to bother us we just train the lads up to be good players something other clubs seem to have a lot of difficulty doing

Not sure why

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do know that most victorian supporters don't live in North Melbourne that follow the Kangaroos or live in St Kilda and follow the Saints or Footscray and follow the Bulldogs right? where most people in Sth Australia follow either the Crows or Power, its a dive of a city, most people from other sates know this.
LOL ... I live in Hobart, and lived in Melbourne for nearly 10 years.

If you are claiming that Adelaide is a dive of a city, but the Western suburbs of Melbourne are some utopian paradise ... maybe you need to get out more?

Not trolling. Media have been running with Sloane. And the rumour was the Crows do a quick clean out get some youth in and quick rebuild while your quality mid age guys are still around.

Not intended to troll.
Isn’t Sloane quality? Why would you start a ‘quick’ rebuild by getting rid of your best player? Incidentally he probably has 4-5 years of footy ahead of him.

The cats should focus on their own rebuild with their ageing stars and little quality coming through.

Although most doggie supporters do tend to live in the west.

If the rumours of how he spoke to Lever on the phone are true, the prick can stay over there

If the rumours are true then Lever punched him in the face at HT of the grand final.
I know who I'd rather want at my club.

The one thats the better player that took the pay cut to keep other players there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back