Mobile TFEW - TRANSFORMERS: Earth Wars

Remove this Banner Ad

Strigoi can you let me know if your alliance finishes the event and of you would have time to help my alliance out please?
I doubt we’ll finish this one. 😒 Two people up and left this week; no word or warning. People have no dedication. 🙄
And I didn’t have internet yesterday! Ugh! I’m behind my pace.
But…if something changes, I’ll let you know. 👍

Kill! 😁

I doubt we’ll finish this one. 😒 Two people up and left this week; no word or warning. People have no dedication. 🙄
And I didn’t have internet yesterday! Ugh! I’m behind my pace.
But…if something changes, I’ll let you know. 👍

Kill! 😁
Good luck!

Strigoi went for dirge but got this guy instead. Still in pretty happy, I like AM. Hit him straight up with a maxed out G1 core and 4* combat bot.
View attachment 1187066
Excellent! I didn’t like him at first because his range is short…but when he grew up… boy, can he do some damage. 👍🥂 Not bad for being a ‘not what I wanted’ one. Nice you had cores for him right away, too. 😁
I only have the 4-star.

Excellent! I didn’t like him at first because his range is short…but when he grew up… boy, can he do some damage. 👍🥂 Not bad for being a ‘not what I wanted’ one. Nice you had cores for him right away, too. 😁
I only have the 4-star.
Did you get a 5* from this event? I'll get 5* Megatron this week too from the shanix.

I had to go check out that grouping. Hmmm, the only one I’d really want out of those is Starscream.
I am surprised how powerful my 4-star Breakneck is (one-shot kills, and cheap!), so he might be super bad in a five.
I decided it had the best grouping. Most likely to get something I wanted. The others had 1 or 2 I wanted but more likely to get something I didn't want.

Strigoi got him!
View attachment 1189283
That's my third 5* probably be a while before I get my next now. How many do you have?
Excellent! Congratulations! Yeah, you’ll love him when he gets strong. He is a good one for me. 👍
Here’s mine. I’ve had him for a while.

3C80A459-E099-4616-90D3-95ED52B66557.png

I have nine 5-stars now. Need less than 2,000 more shards to get Lugnut. That’s who I want at the moment, anyway. 😆. Always subject to change without notice. 😉

Excellent! Congratulations! Yeah, you’ll love him when he gets strong. He is a good one for me. 👍
Here’s mine. I’ve had him for a while.

View attachment 1189410

I have nine 5-stars now. Need less than 2,000 more shards to get Lugnut. That’s who I want at the moment, anyway. 😆. Always subject to change without notice. 😉
Post your strongest team?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back