Thank Admin and Mods here...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Although Bender_ doesn't quite qualify nowadays (handed in the keys sadly) I'd like to sincerely congratulate him on a stellar moderating career albeit short lived.

He's very funny, sharp witted (best thread guy I've come across_ bar none, sorry GG ) and dour in his duties.

You're being sadly missed friend. I remember when we joked about Cockburn and shared puppy pics...sweet times they were.

All the best :thumbsu:

I'm sorry I forgot to mention Caesar who shot to stardom as one of the most influential and liked mods.

The work you do on the SRP board is unbridled friend and I would like to thank you for your selfless dedication :thumbsu:
He hasn't been a mod for six months RIOLIUSTAR :p

I sometimes worry about the calibre of posters and the next generation of Mods - the charcoalchicken's and BALKAN's of BF but in Marto_ I see great hope.

Very true. I would like to see someone farewell posters in the Au Revoir Board. It seems not very nice to welcome new posters but not farewell our departing comrades
oT41FYI.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to thank GG for approximately half my likes.

Many posters probably don't even know that SUNS even posts/exists, however the interactions I have had with him on the Gold Coast Suns board, can only be described as exciting and positive. My gut feel is that this Mod has what it takes to progress to "super" and beyond when the Suns become relevant (finally).

I'll follow his inevitable rise up the ladder closely...very diligent and astute in his duties, a real asset to the Suns board (for now) and will grow with extra exposure.

I'm better for posting with you....Thank you

When are you going to start that new thread you've been pumping up Russell. I was looking forward to it last night but it never eventuated. Please get on to it ASAP.

When are you going to start that new thread you've been pumping up Russell. I was looking forward to it last night but it never eventuated. Please get on to it ASAP.
This is not the arena to bring such things to the fore Robert, the Admin have supplied a PM service for such questions.

Thank you Admin.

Given your posts in this thread, I'm thinking you're a troll or just an incontinent pest, and if you can't grasp the essence of this thread I would like you consider leaving for good. However if you can contribute positively, I'd like to hear your positive feedback.

It's your call Robert.

This is not the arena to bring such things to the fore Robert, the Admin have supplied a PM service for such questions.

Thank you Admin.

Given your posts in this thread, I'm thinking you're a troll or just an incontinent pest, and if you can't grasp the essence of this thread I would like you consider leaving for good. However if you can contribute positively, I'd like to hear your positive feedback.

It's your call Robert.
My apologies Russell it was never my intention to derail this magnificent thread of appreciation you have going on here. It was just a lapse in judgement on my end and it won't happen again, it's simply not fair to pollute a thread which is here to thank the admin for their tireless work on this website.

My apologies Russell it was never my intention to derail this magnificent thread of appreciation you have going on here. It was just a lapse in judgement on my end and it won't happen again, it's simply not fair to pollute a thread which is here to thank the admin for their tireless work on this website.
It takes a strong man to admit your wrongs and I applaud your courage.

I have noticed also during your posts here you haven't tagged a Mod/Admin who has changed your posting experience in a positive way.

Don't be scared to step up friend, this is the safe place to express yourself.

Many posters probably don't even know that SUNS even posts/exists, however the interactions I have had with him on the Gold Coast Suns board, can only be described as exciting and positive. My gut feel is that this Mod has what it takes to progress to "super" and beyond when the Suns become relevant (finally).

I'll follow his inevitable rise up the ladder closely...very diligent and astute in his duties, a real asset to the Suns board (for now) and will grow with extra exposure.

I'm better for posting with you....Thank you

Haha thanks RIOLIUSTAR. Cheques in the mail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back