Thank God for Brad Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Cousin Nick loves us, and of course Richo.

I’m actually noticing a few trying to get on the train recently like Gawwy and Roos. Just hope captain blood 17 is checking their tickets thoroughly

tenor.gif

richo needs to be more biased towards us. sick of him jerking off other teams

He clearly has something against Richmond, though I’m not sure why? It’s not like he’s part of a major rival club like Carlton or Collingwood.

The closest thing I can think of a rivalry with the dogs is the Knights/Libba incident. Though I was over that around 2006 and don’t mind the dogs since.

It’s the same withGary Lyon. He clearly has a chip on the shoulder with us which I’m curious why. I can’t think of any incident between us and Melbourne except for the tanking game. Though he had something against us before then.

He’s probably just trolling as he sees what we say about him on big footy , I think 99% media and a lot of players come in big footy for a read .

Lol,just another in the huge line of Richmond haters in the media.
Always has been, always will be...

Brad Johnson apart of the golden age for Footscray which achieved nothing.

He then labels the Bulldogs Team of 2016 a dynasty and we all know how that ended..

Tigers win the 2017 Grand Final!

I know through a contact at channel 10 that Luke Darcy hates Richmond but this years ago when he called the netball for them. Feeling is mutual. I have never seen someone be such a suck angling for Bruce’s job. He is so robotic, no charisma, zero charm and no flag to his name.

No charisma.
No charm.
No flag.
No ticket!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know through a contact at channel 10 that Luke Darcy hates Richmond but this years ago when he called the netball for them. Feeling is mutual. I have never seen someone be such a suck angling for Bruce’s job. He is so robotic, no charisma, zero charm and no flag to his name.
Say what?

Are the any Richmond lovers in the media apart from Warner and Caro? I don't count Ralph as he's a sell out.

Dermie loves us too. As does Bruce.

Not sure about Dermie...it's his heavy baggage from previous years that irks me...leave his ticket availability up to the Capt!

Bloke always goes in to bat for us. Was one of few who believed we could win the flag in 2017. Loves the way we play and you can hear the excitement in hia voice when he gets to call our games.

Bloke always goes in to bat for us. Was one of few who believed we could win the flag in 2017. Loves the way we play and you can hear the excitement in hia voice when he gets to call our games.
Yeah I know that, I love both his calls and humour, but it's all the stuff from 1995 that still irks me...

The guy is a flog of biblical proportions, the only dickwad out of the many opposition players I've had dealings with.... Everyone else was great, even Buckley and Wallace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back