Thank God for Brad Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

I know through a contact at channel 10 that Luke Darcy hates Richmond but this years ago when he called the netball for them. Feeling is mutual. I have never seen someone be such a suck angling for Bruce’s job. He is so robotic, no charisma, zero charm and no flag to his name.

He said on Triple M not long ago and I quote "I'm on board the Tiger Train"

Yeah I know that, I love both his calls and humour, but it's all the stuff from 1995 that still irks me...
He purchased a membership when we were doing it tough. He called us a dishonest football club years prior and I agreed with him on that, but he still became a member.
Carey I could never put on the train as he violated women and cut up a girls face with a glass. That’s unforgivable in my books as well as rooting your mates friend in their toilet.
It’s creepy to see this pig on TV.
0D974865-6D30-4B88-838A-5524B322AC3E.gif
As for Brad you almost have to forgive him bc his brain appears to have been consumed by Hannibal.
7AFB273C-62DC-406B-AD10-030B513DDDA2.gif

Last edited:
He purchased a membership when we were doing it tough. He called us a dishonest football club years prior and I agreed with on that, but he still became
a member.
Carey I could never put on the train ad he violated women and cut up a girls face with a glass. That’s unforgivable in my books as well as rooting your mates friend in their toilet.
It’s creepy to see this pig on TV.
View attachment 734705
As for Brad you almost have to forgive him bc his brain appears to have been consumed by Hannibal.
View attachment 734704
Captain Blood 17's the ticket conducter...

If he comes near me and a group of Coburg Tigers we’ll throw Carey off the train without CB17 even knowing about it. Carey is a pig 🐖 and I wouldn’t give him any ticket. 😇
With that aggressive attitude I'm calling the Victorian Transit Patrol to put you off just before the GF!

If he comes near me and a group of Coburg Tigers we’ll throw Carey off the train without CB17 even knowing about it. Carey is a pig 🐖 and I wouldn’t give him any ticket. 😇

We had the BaconFest here on the weekend plenty of little🐷:pig::pig::pig:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Another no flag pundit tipping against us

View attachment 734868

Hawthorn great Ben Dixon says Brisbane will win the premiership despite Richmond loss

Brad 'No Ticket' Johnson.

View attachment 740132
Just a couple of Richmond hating flogs who have no idea what it takes to win a flag. Anyone with common sense wouldn’t listen to a word they say!

Every time that Braddy Johnson has tipped against the Tigers this season we have won.
Guess who the great on has tipped this week ?
Yep , you guessed it
Brisbane by 12 points.
what a flog
Never liked this flog especially when he was a player back in the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back