Thank God for Brad Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

The biggest fraud in football was the only one the AFL web site to tip against us

DAMIAN BARRETT
Richmond v Geelong

Winner: Geelong (7 points)
Most disposals: Dangerfield
First goalkicker: Gary Ablett
Headline you'll see: Ablett back where he belongs - a Grand Final

Found his kindred spirit, a fellow flog

Last edited:
The biggest fraud in football was the only one the AFL web site to tip against us

DAMIAN BARRETT
Richmond v Geelong

Winner: Geelong (7 points)
Most disposals: Dangerfield
First goalkicker: Gary Ablett
Headline you'll see: Ablett back where he belongs - a Grand Final

Found his kindred spirit, a fellow flog

View attachment 749211

Lol the vulnerability of the tiges. I dont think Dimma knew what Scott said until the press conference yesterday.

Mind games worked for The Crows in 2017. Chris Scott to lead the Cats in a power ranger stance.

It’s like the media hasn’t listened to Dimma/Balme/Cotchin the last 3 years. It’s always exactly the same.

The other side is a hell of a side, who we have a lot of respect for.!
We control what we can control
We don’t worry about what’s going on outside our 4 walls
We just excited by the opportunity
We just want to have fun and enjoy it
We believe our best is good enough to beat anyone
Mrs Hardwick is the real coach.

Rinse and repeat.

I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve really got into mindfulness last 12 months because of the tigers and read a lot of the books the boys mention. These answers and the way they act/live/respect others etc... are important themes throughout these books and it makes it so easy to predict our responses and that we genuinely believe in what we are doing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t know about anyone else but I’ve really got into mindfulness last 12 months because of the tigers and read a lot of the books the boys mention. These answers and the way they act/live/respect others etc....
Absolutely. I stumbled onto it a little bit before this all came out, when a customer referred me to Eckhart Tolle. Until that moment I had thought my over thinking was a strength. I was amazed to understand it was my greatest weakness. But knowing that...and practicing it...overcoming decades of bad habits...is another matter altogether...you can only keep chipping away at it I suppose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back