Review Thank Goodness That's Over vs Bullflogs

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Rowey saying Chapman, the board and then down to Roo and Fagan are crippling the club at the moment.
Until Rowey wakes up, gets spoken to and by the time Monday’s show starts it’s “of course the boys are doing their best”

jirkago

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mackay was absolutely useless today. He was bullied physically in multiple contests. If he is on our list next year I’m out for another year.

You are right not when it was his turn to attack the ball, he went every time and despite a lack to talent tried his heart out. He has had a decent year to be honest.

Gibbs on the other hand was f****n useless and when it was his time to go, sat back and waited. He is an absolute waste of time and I hope he never plays for us again. He is our biggest trade blunder ever. Unfortunately with the year he’s had, he will be with us next year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
After 2017 I was shattered, a piece of me died that day, my love of football faulted and these past 2 season have slowy shredded the last pieces of passion I had for this game and this club.
I honestly fell out of love with footy and it so weird because it's been a huge part of my life, its like those high school romances that last till your late 20's and its not until you wake and one day and realise you are different people to who you were back then and you just dont share the same interests anymore as you grow further and further apart.....

Crow_68

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
After 2017 I was shattered, a piece of me died that day, my love of football faulted and these past 2 season have slowy shredded the last pieces of passion I had for this game and this club.
I honestly fell out of love with footy and it so weird because it's been a huge part of my life, its like those high school romances that last till your late 20's and its not until you wake and one day and realise you are different people to who you were back then and you just dont share the same interests anymore as you grow further and further apart.....

Exactly how I feel

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

JimmyTheScoop

Club Legend
Sep 1, 2014

Wholeheartedly agree, and it hurts

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nov 1, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Former club great Roo needs to understand that everyone makes decisions that they think are for the betterment of the footy club. From Robert Shaw, to Gary Ayers, to Brenton Sanderson, to Steven Trigg and John Reid; however often it’s just not true

The ladder doesn’t lie. The decisions being made by your mates haven’t turned out well, they failed to be for the betterment of the club

You can’t hide from results, and stick your apology when the sun don’t shine.

People often mispeak when they let their guard down and reveal what they really think.

CrowBloke

Solum stulti se excusant!
May 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide
Is this roo quote that is doing the rounds legit ?
Yes, heard it myself.
Couldn't believe it when I read it in here.
Sounded worse, live. Total arrogance to talk about supporters like that.
He wants us to back in his dysfunctional, incompetent Boys' Club that have created the 2018/19 shambles.

This is not a marriage, Roo, not unconditional love. Supporters want (and deserve) success, not excuses.

Bad luck this season, but damn, just want to say Chayce Jones looks like a really exciting talent. Exactly the type of player I would've thought your team needs going forward.
With another preseason under his belt he'll make a big impact on the SANFL next year.

Aug 5, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jones' game was definitely the highlight of the day. In other games he's tried hard but looked totally lost. Today though, he read the play perfectly.

Saw nothing in Jones's game that could explain why he's been in the 2's all year.
His previous games were not good. Including the game vs Sydney where he had ~6-7 shots at goal for 3 points total.

Back