milhouse1

All Australian
Jun 25, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
San Diego Padres
As an aside, against my better judgement I went along to the game yesterday, and without any stress about the results I did quite enjoy the experience. I do like the feel of games at these regional places, can definitely recommend a trip to Ballarat to see a game in the future (hopefully with a better performing team!).

Bay62

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
If they ever drop Jones and Fogarty again I'll spew.

Just play the ******* kids. I'm happy to finish 15th if it means we get to see some ******* effort and dare.

Jones and Fog

Effort, speed, courage, ability. It’s all you could ask for

jirkago

Club Legend
Aug 15, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Jones and Fog

Effort, speed, courage, ability. It’s all you could ask for

Was it just me or was Fog and Jones the only 2 that showed any aggression at all. We need more players with that aggression in their games. People that want to hurt the opposition when they tackle. That was lost when Charlie and McGovern were traded

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
Was it just me or was Fog and Jones the only 2 that showed any aggression at all. We need more players with that aggression in their games. People that want to hurt the opposition when they tackle. That was lost when Charlie and McGovern were traded
Does Laird's wrestling match count as aggression?

Bay62

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Absolutely correct. The other looked like they were being aggressive but only those two had intent to hurt and bury people or to mark the *ing ball, not just “try” to mark it

Back