Universal Love Thank-you ❤️ (The gratitude thread, who / what are you thankful for?)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm grateful for:
  • the opportunity of expressing my gratitude
  • the fact we used a process to appoint Fly
  • having jathanas as a pineapple loving mod
  • WalterBlaknWhte keeping us dishonest
  • being a Cwood supporter
  • beating Essendon x2 , Melb x2 and Carlton this year
  • some of sideswipe 's posts
Very generous with your last point.

I’m grateful that I feel the club is in good hands, can feel proud of them without having to make excuses.

NEVER make excuses - makes you appear untrustworthy - I'm sure you are but appearances are appearances.

Straightforward and to the point.
Thanks for your appraisal but I will tell you that I also have manners, unlike some here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for your appraisal but I will tell you that I also have manners, unlike some here.
Manners are one thing and I appreciate them as well but being apologetic is a bad look - by all means accept factual criticism - but with quiet dignity.

Uriah Heap was apologetic but you wouldn't trust him if he told you the sky was blue on a sunny day.

Manners are one thing and I appreciate them as well but being apologetic is a bad look - by all means accept factual criticism - but with quiet dignity.

Uriah Heap was apologetic but you wouldn't trust him if he told you the sky was blue on a sunny day.
You can stop now

I'm grateful Ed Langdon and Melbourne drank the 'Kool aid'

I'd had a gut full of the club by 2021. Stank of the hubris of power. I expected a long dark road back with the best on offer the development of a young one or two. Never believed the Daicos duo could lived up its name. So I am incredibly thankful supporting Collingwood has once again surprised. I found the first half of 2011 so boring, nothing can beat the last 11 for entertainment. Most of I am so glad we kept that 1st pick up our sleeve for Ash. Makes up for so many top picks that never worked out over last decade.

Thankful we appointed Fly McRae and he bought in his team of Leppitsch and Bolton. These guys along with Skipworth, Selwood and Co. completely changed our belief and confidence with an exciting game style that has completely transformed this club.
Thankful to the Macedonian Marvel for producing two brilliant father sons for us. Both could be in the AA squad this year.
Thankful to the mid season draft for giving us Noble, Johnson and Carmichael....
Just thankful to this footy club for giving all of us a brilliant season and alot of joy after a couple of tough years.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back