News Thank you Bolts

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't his biggest fan but I respected the hell out of the values that he attempted to instill into his players. I still believe that he was the best applicant for the job from those that we know that got shortlisted.

Best of luck Bolts. Sad that his record here will likely mean that he never gets another opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel for him, always had the best for the club mentality rather than protecting himself. But went too far and cost us wins this year by sticking with the kids in the middle and moving likes of Murphy & Ed out of the action.

For me it was the North game (was absolutely pathetic), quickly followed by the GWS game that showed we were in trouble. Then to play ordinary opposition like the saints and bombers and not give a yelp was the final nail. Something had to be done.

Im not expecting any improvement because he has been sacked but maybe players will play with a bit more instinct.

Fair chance whoever takes over will get results quickly due to the work Bolton has done the last 2 years in getting as many games into these kids as he has.

Thanks Bolts. You’ve convinced me about the future for 77 games. Now I’m not so sure. When a person with a record of hard work, good intentions and building relationships gets thrown under the bus then the future is looking bleak. I hope your resilience carries you through until your next challenge.

We killed another one, sorry Bolts. It’s time for Liddel and Lloyd to earn their dollars.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We have Liddle, Judd and Lloyd on board now who seem to be competent.
Lloyd is new and immediately got us Russell, seen as the best in the business to fix our issue around strength/fitness.

Keen to see how they'll go with appointing a new coaching staff, as imo it's the last key position we are lacking in.
Much more confident in their ability than past regimes - none of them were at the club when we appointed Bolton.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back