Gigantic

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 31, 2014
Sydney
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Rabbitohs, Liverpool, Phoenix Suns
Very sad, deserves to go out on a much better note (not a pinged calf in an elim final win at home)

Wish him the best of luck for life after footy.

Giant Strides

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Sad way to end up, but he gave his all in that last game to give the rest of the boys the best chance to win. Lids has been a mighty AFL competitor over many years, and although we never saw his best at the Giants, I can only say thanks for all of your efforts for our team over the last 3 years, and I wish you and your family all the very best in the future.

Sloane4brownlow

Club Legend
May 20, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
Legend of the game.

I take it there is no glimmer of hope left he could make it back for a grand final (should you proceed past the Pies?).

Will go down as one of the best to never win a flag. Left the Tigers a year before there's. It'd be truly bittersweet if GWS were to overcome the odds this year and win it all without him on the ground.

Giant Strides

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Feeling really sad for Lids. Whichever way the result goes, it's likely Lids won't be on the ground, and he'll be on the sidelines watching either his current side lift the cup or his old. The footy gods can be cruel sometimes - as well as the everday God given the revelations during that recent interview he gave. :huh:

All the very best for your future Lids.

Simmofreo

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 8, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
GWS
Feeling really sad for Lids. Whichever way the result goes, it's likely Lids won't be on the ground, and he'll be on the sidelines watching either his current side lift the cup or his old. The footy gods can be cruel sometimes - as well as the everday God given the revelations during that recent interview he gave. :huh:

All the very best for your future Lids.
Is he a chance do you think?

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom