Universal Love THANK YOU CHRIS JUDD - #CJUDD3VOTES

Remove this Banner Ad

A final tribute

Post count is 55555 .... that's 5 5's for those counting at home. Miss you Juddy.

View attachment 148469

The BF board has anointed Cripps as Juddy's spiritual successor, so you know what that means for your post total....

*Incidentally, you are 55.555% of the way there.....

Last edited:
“In my last season I was sleeping in a shoulder brace to restrict movement because sometimes I’d wake up and my shoulder would be out of its socket.“So when you can’t even get through a night’s sleep without potentially hurting your shoulder, that’s a pretty good clue that it’s time to wind it up. - See more at: http://www.theweeklyreview.com.au/meet/chris-judd-i-still-feel-sad-about-mick/#sthash.Dfa9fjDV.dpuf

Meanwhile, Chris says he is recovering well from a knee reconstruction. It’s the bad shoulder that will have more impact on his life after footy. “Very degenerative,” he says. “There is no cartilage in my shoulders. They get sore and are very arthritic.” It means golf, tennis and swimming are all impossible. - See more at: http://www.theweeklyreview.com.au/meet/chris-judd-i-still-feel-sad-about-mick/#sthash.Dfa9fjDV.dpuf

He gave so much to us and the Eagles. We were so lucky. I'm gonna go cry now. Bye.

Damn I feel bad that he was encouraged into playing another year for team. A real warrior! In hindsight I wish he had declined.

Looking forward to the book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Juddys autobiography has just come out.

Target ran a competition on Facebook saying comment your favourite memory of Juddy to win a signed copy made out to the winner.

Guess who was a winner. This guy.

Thanks Target. Thanks Juddy. Can't wait to get stuck into reading it.

Congratulations. I look forward to reading it as well.

Juddys autobiography has just come out.

Target ran a competition on Facebook saying comment your favourite memory of Juddy to win a signed copy made out to the winner.

Guess who was a winner. This guy.

Thanks Target. Thanks Juddy. Can't wait to get stuck into reading it.

His goal in the 2013 elimination final.

That's the one I posted mate. Got me the win and a signed copy of his book.

What a ripper moment. Was at the game and absolutely lost my s**t. What a moment. What a legend.
Was lucky enough to be sitting in that FP when the champ nailed it. The noise was deafening.

Congratulations #CJUDD3VOTES :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Well deserved and such a fabulous end to an amazing career. :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

CQ2Bz3YWgAApqYm.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back