Universal Love Thank you Heath Shaw.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you read my post carefully I said the trade was a win win.

Putting Adams in the A grade territory is extremely generous
I just re-read your post.
I guess on the first reading took "win win" being in inverted comments as to not being quite win win, especially with the emphasis on they got especially more.
But i take your reply on board.
As to Adans being A - , perhaps I am generous but that's my nature

Not following the finals match ups that hard, TBH. I'm just obsessed with Hawthorn not winning. Probably unhealthily so.
No that's perfect. Just knock hawthorn out, so Heath need not worry.

I'd say calling Heath Shaw a "superstar" is a tad generous.
Then I take it you didn't see his smother that broke Rieoldt's (and St Kilda's in general). The greatest smother I have seen in my brief ( 50 years ) footy viewing! The guy deserves all accolades as he guides an emerging ( or is that emerged) back line towards success. Hale Heater!!!

Then I take it you didn't see his smother that broke Rieoldt's (and St Kilda's in general). The greatest smother I have seen in my brief ( 50 years ) footy viewing! The guy deserves all accolades as he guides an emerging ( or is that emerged) back line towards success. Hale Heater!!!

In my opinion GWS winning 1 premiership in the next 3 years is the most sure thing in Football.

Hawks and Geelong will drop off while GWS are only going to get better

Except it technically wasnt a smother!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back