Universal Love Thank you. To all of you.

Remove this Banner Ad

We have all put up with a lot. Neeld. 2013. Tanking. The whiteboard.

In my wildest dreams I didn’t expect tonight.

We are back. We are back, and we are a force.

Its OUR time.

To our mod team - Crimson Azure, Proper Gander - and to past mods too many to count - thank you for keeping the light through the eternal dark.

And to all of our people - whether you have 5 posts or 50,000 - thank you for keeping the faith through the darkest of times.

To the club, to our boys - I don’t know if you ever read this - thank you, and one more week. One more game. Bring it home.

Lets celebrate this week but still haven't won anything. Sorry if I sound like a negative campaigner but if we lose next week no-one remembers the prelim.
We’re Melbourne supporters. Being negative is a state of being.

Lets celebrate this week but still haven't won anything. Sorry if I sound like a negative campaigner but if we lose next week no-one remembers the prelim.
Not wrong, Reminds me of smashing up norf, Great win but meant nothing the week after

We have all put up with a lot. Neeld. 2013. Tanking. The whiteboard.

In my wildest dreams I didn’t expect tonight.

We are back. We are back, and we are a force.

Its OUR time.

To our mod team - Crimson Azure, Proper Gander - and to past mods too many to count - thank you for keeping the light through the eternal dark.

And to all of our people - whether you have 5 posts or 50,000 - thank you for keeping the faith through the darkest of times.

To the club, to our boys - I don’t know if you ever read this - thank you, and one more week. One more game. Bring it home.
What an awesome post mate!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ll be draining a bottle of bubbles and watching the replay soon. For now, thanks you everyone for the best ride. We bloody did it.

Guess i’m Dodgy Linguine from now on hey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back