Universal Love Thank you. To all of you.

We have all put up with a lot. Neeld. 2013. Tanking. The whiteboard.

In my wildest dreams I didn’t expect tonight.

We are back. We are back, and we are a force.

Its OUR time.

To our mod team - Crimson Azure, Proper Gander - and to past mods too many to count - thank you for keeping the light through the eternal dark.

And to all of our people - whether you have 5 posts or 50,000 - thank you for keeping the faith through the darkest of times.

To the club, to our boys - I don’t know if you ever read this - thank you, and one more week. One more game. Bring it home.

Lets celebrate this week but still haven't won anything. Sorry if I sound like a negative campaigner but if we lose next week no-one remembers the prelim.
We’re Melbourne supporters. Being negative is a state of being.

Lets celebrate this week but still haven't won anything. Sorry if I sound like a negative campaigner but if we lose next week no-one remembers the prelim.
Not wrong, Reminds me of smashing up norf, Great win but meant nothing the week after

1631314844132.png

We have all put up with a lot. Neeld. 2013. Tanking. The whiteboard.

In my wildest dreams I didn’t expect tonight.

We are back. We are back, and we are a force.

Its OUR time.

To our mod team - Crimson Azure, Proper Gander - and to past mods too many to count - thank you for keeping the light through the eternal dark.

And to all of our people - whether you have 5 posts or 50,000 - thank you for keeping the faith through the darkest of times.

To the club, to our boys - I don’t know if you ever read this - thank you, and one more week. One more game. Bring it home.
What an awesome post mate!

I’ll be draining a bottle of bubbles and watching the replay soon. For now, thanks you everyone for the best ride. We bloody did it.

Guess i’m Dodgy Linguine from now on hey

Back