Toast Thank you to our Mods!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Uncle Horace

Hall of Famer
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
Well the other poster is right you are one I blocked. I found myself reacting poorly to your opinion on Kennedy.

That is a reflection on me and my short fuse.

Rather than me react and be a prick in return (because I can get personal) I just decided to block so I didn’t react.

To be fair you have never reacted poorly to any response, only I have.

it’s not for me to change your opinion and I’m not adult enough to deal with it then it’s better I remove myself from the situation.

2022 is a new year and I’ll start with a clean slate with no blocks.

My apologies for my prior indiscretions

Rock on a better 2022 for the Good Ship Swans and all us who sail with her.

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Even though I still got a few warnings this year I have self moderated by blocking two posters who I react to and make triggered responses to. I’m sure those posters have enjoyed a much better year without my rubbish.

So I think I will of course thank the mods who do a great job but I’m also thanking me for realising I’m a prick and doing something about it.
I did likewise and therefore no longer feel the need to make replies whilst still angry and hence getting a moderator note.

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sunnybrook Farm
Even though I still got a few warnings this year I have self moderated by blocking two posters who I react to and make triggered responses to. I’m sure those posters have enjoyed a much better year without my rubbish.

So I think I will of course thank the mods who do a great job but I’m also thanking me for realising I’m a prick and doing something about it.
Nice.

The key here is to realise that on any given topic, any of us can come across as being a prick or a whacko.
As long as we can get over ourselves & move on quickly.

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Nice.

The key here is to realise that on any given topic, any of us can come across as being a prick or a whacko.
As long as we can get over ourselves & move on quickly.

I am prepared to fight anyone who says the Tiger Tank was the best tank of WW2.

I also firmly believe Jos Verstappen is a prick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad