Toast Thank you to our Mods!!!

Just wanted to thank our Mods/ Overlords for their wonderful work this year on our board.

I know from experience being a Mod isn't the most fun or thankful task.

So on behalf of the Swans Board posters thank you very much for your efforts in running this board this year and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Just wanted to thank our Mods/ Overlords for their wonderful work this year on our board.

So on behalf of the Swans Board posters thank you very much for your efforts in running this board this year and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.
Yeah they go alright I guess.

Thanks for the time and effort you have all put in throughout the year. Greatly appreciate having a fun place to chat with likeminded people.

what he said...

Cheers to all of you! :):cool:

As long as bonz isn’t one it’sall good

The Bonz persona on the Sweet FA * is to say the least (im)moderate. Needless to say he is a crowd favourite.

Thank you to forum moderators.

The only people insane enough to spend countless hours doing work for no pay and the only thing anyone gets in return for their efforts is a sense of e exercising power over a small community on the internet.

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Thank you to forum moderators.

The only people insane enough to spend countless hours doing work for no pay and the only thing anyone gets in return for their efforts is a sense of e exercising power over a small community on the internet.

I would be changing peoples usernames without telling them :cool:

I would be changing peoples usernames without telling them :cool:
There was one time where a poster talked smack about Chief and he changed their name into Softflopper.

Even though I still got a few warnings this year I have self moderated by blocking two posters who I react to and make triggered responses to. I’m sure those posters have enjoyed a much better year without my rubbish.

So I think I will of course thank the mods who do a great job but I’m also thanking me for realising I’m a prick and doing something about it.

Even though I still got a few warnings this year I have self moderated by blocking two posters who I react to and make triggered responses to. I’m sure those posters have enjoyed a much better year without my rubbish.

So I think I will of course thank the mods who do a great job but I’m also thanking me for realising I’m a prick and doing something about it.

You are not a prick BB. I for one am always happy to engage with you. I recognise our views are often in opposite camps, but that is ok and better than that reflects the passion and love everyone in this place has for our Club.

Plus who knows, one day I will agree with you!

The mods should thank the posters instead in my opinion. Without us, they'd be out of a job. ;)

Ok, good job guys.
Thank you all for posting like mature, respectful people. Showing care for each other & providing people the time, space & respect to express their opinion without ridicule is what ACTUALLY makes this place work. To those who don't show the respect that each of us deserve on here...

kelpie_X

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
You are not a prick BB. I for one am always happy to engage with you. I recognise our views are often in opposite camps, but that is ok and better than that reflects the passion and love everyone in this place has for our Club.

He can't see your post. You're one of the ones he blocked

And yes the mods do do a good job I suppose

Well the other poster is right you are one I blocked. I found myself reacting poorly to your opinion on Kennedy.

That is a reflection on me and my short fuse.

Rather than me react and be a prick in return (because I can get personal) I just decided to block so I didn’t react.

To be fair you have never reacted poorly to any response, only I have.

it’s not for me to change your opinion and I’m not adult enough to deal with it then it’s better I remove myself from the situation.

2022 is a new year and I’ll start with a clean slate with no blocks.

My apologies for my prior indiscretions

Back