Thank You Tredders

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 17, 2009
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Look I know he is a ex Port player and nobody is as anti Port as I am but he has written in Advertiser today that highlights and covers the disaster that has occurred in our footy team, thus making it even harder for them to brush under the carpet which as he said in his article they have been doing and been caught out numerous times.
If Rucci wrote this article then it would have been but as part of his vendetta campaign.
Now i believe from this article where he obviously in the know on many aspects i believe Melbourne journalist etc will up the tempo on the horrendous mistakes that have been made that have brought our club it a crisis that nobody thought possible could happen.
Here are some key points that obviously not concerned about writing as proven correct or knows facts.
States that Pyke and inexperienced Burton are under the pump as clearly underestimated the players fragile minds after GF loss and tried to manipulate media but reality is the truth got out.
Been huge fallout from old fashioned get tough approach to get better in 2018 where reported players in poor shape on day 1 but since revealed set unrealistic targets.Then comes the CM group and camp.
Reports of blindfolding and taunting of various types which he had never heard of occurring anywhere.
When story got out Tex was sent out to refute but in contrast to that sent messages to team to shut up shop which was naive as players upset and obviously media got the info. anyway.
Finally last week Pyke admitted there were mistakes but should have been upfront from start rather than deny deny which gave story more punch and heaped more pressure on players.
Collective minds still getting paid but players refused to use.
Other points of note
Number of hamstrings with fitness group in disarray and some blaming mind games using up time that should have been used on strengthening programmes . Says that Haas getting blame but using Burtons old fitness programme (which of course successful up in Brissy.)
Exit of Bode to Carlton smells as prepared to take a pay cut to stay.
Although injuries still enough experienced players to remain competitive but can see players mentally shot to play desperate footy played last year.
Finally showed how bad Pyke blaming players after GF and Burtons famous offensive comment that now left egg all over his face.
If you want to get any more dislike you onlyneed to see the picture in article where both Campo and the master of disaster Burton with smirks on their face after a Crows loss as seen in Pykes face.
I am sick of club being dumped on with players wanting to leave etc etc but I feel sick what Burton and rest of boys club done to our Crows and there has to be hard decisions made and can only hope this type of article can ensure they can't use a band aid or sweep.

Been huge fallout from old fashioned get tough approach to get better in 2018 where reported players in poor shape on day 1 but since revealed set unrealistic targets.Then comes the CM group and camp.
Reports of blindfolding and taunting of various types which he had never heard of occurring anywhere.
When story got out Tex was sent out to refute but in contrast to that sent messages to team to shut up shop which was naive as players upset and obviously media got the info. anyway.
Finally last week Pyke admitted there were mistakes but should have been upfront from start rather than deny deny which gave story more punch and heaped more pressure on players.
Other points of note
Number of hamstrings with fitness group in disarray and some blaming mind games using up time that should have been used on strengthening programmes . Says that Haas getting blame but using Burtons old fitness programme (which of course successful up in Brissy.)
Although injuries still enough experienced players to remain competitive but can see players mentally shot to play desperate footy played last year.
Finally showed how bad Pyke blaming players after GF and Burtons famous offensive comment that now left egg all over his face.
If you want to get any more dislike you onlyneed to see the picture in article where both Campo and the master of disaster Burton with smirks on their face after a Crows loss as seen in Pykes face.
I am sick of club being dumped on with players wanting to leave etc etc but I feel sick what Burton and rest of boys club done to our Crows and there has to be hard decisions made and can only hope this type of article can ensure they can't use a band aid or sweep.

. there is nothing wrong with players or coaches smiling after a loss this is not life or death.
.I agree club should have admitted mistakes upfront not denial,denial but that happens across all clubs but it should change.
. Players are to blame for GF Loss their are ones who cave in after half time.
. despite all the problems we have had we were 2 straight kicks away from been 8-5 not all doom and gloom.

More than anything i'm pissed off at the disrespect to Phil Walsh. 'No spin' my ballsack.

Please the players from 2015, Roo, Fagan and Chapman all have respect for Phil Walsh for their were responsible for his appointment and lets get over this sentiment about Phil Walsh this board would have turn on him just as much when things start going wrong.

Please the players from 2015, Roo, Fagan and Chapman all have respect for Phil Walsh for their were responsible for his appointment and lets get over this sentiment about Phil Walsh this board would have turn on him just as much when things start going wrong.

if things went wrong.

I can not see Walsh having much time at all for this voodoo mind crap.

Is this a Port fan? The article was s**t and just a rehash of big footy guesses.
Well Cap whilst haven't had 29 k posts mate which I can see on your post if you look mate 1900 posts over 9 years on this site might just give you a hint I am not Port supporter and never been accused of that before .
I guess you and couple others just see what you want to see and miss the essence of the post .
It is about a article written covering and giving a bit more insight into the debacle that has occurred .
But reason for me creating the thread even though be some saying this been discussed in other discussions and those like you that want to be smart arses ,but it is about this club covering themselves and their boy club and the more noise made by footy journalist going to greater audience than FB posters etc so it will make it virtually impossible for them sweep under carpet or use say Haas as sacrifice rather than seriously fix the problem.
This was not a club bash but a highlight of some very very bad decision and we cannot to leak players like we have and don't solve who will want to come here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well Cap whilst haven't had 29 k posts mate which I can see on your post if you look mate 1900 posts over 9 years on this site might just give you a hint I am not Port supporter and never been accused of that before .
I guess you and couple others just see what you want to see and miss the essence of the post .
It is about a article written covering and giving a bit more insight into the debacle that has occurred .
But reason for me creating the thread even though be some saying this been discussed in other discussions and those like you that want to be smart arses ,but it is about this club covering themselves and their boy club and the more noise made by footy journalist going to greater audience than FB posters etc so it will make it virtually impossible for them sweep under carpet or use say Haas as sacrifice rather than seriously fix the problem.
This was not a club bash but a highlight of some very very bad decision and we cannot to leak players like we have and don't solve who will want to come here.

Ha ha Cap and co, they are brilliant aren't they are. They're still on the mindless if you "question the club you're a closet Port supporter" rant. Mate, do yourself a favor and put them on ignore. They're a huge part of the problem with this club.

Look I know he is a ex Port player and nobody is as anti Port as I am but he has written in Advertiser today that highlights and covers the disaster that has occurred in our footy team, thus making it even harder for them to brush under the carpet which as he said in his article they have been doing and been caught out numerous times.
If Rucci wrote this article then it would have been but as part of his vendetta campaign.
Now i believe from this article where he obviously in the know on many aspects i believe Melbourne journalist etc will up the tempo on the horrendous mistakes that have been made that have brought our club it a crisis that nobody thought possible could happen.
Here are some key points that obviously not concerned about writing as proven correct or knows facts.
States that Pyke and inexperienced Burton are under the pump as clearly underestimated the players fragile minds after GF loss and tried to manipulate media but reality is the truth got out.
Other points of note
A lot of this is wrong. And using a photo as proof is just silly. It captures a moment that could be about anything.

No need to explain yourself. The people with a clue know where you’re coming from.

Is this a Port fan? The article was s**t and just a rehash of big footy guesses.

If you believe they’re guesses I have some fairies in the bottom of my garden to sell you.

Agree. And while the Advertiser has been keenly waiting for the opportunity to hit back at the AFC in response to the freezing out of communication, particularly to Rucci, nonetheless there is more information in this article than any Crows fan can hope to have disseminated by the AFC. It is reality and everyone needs to face it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back