Thank You Tredders

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know why you think my post suggested in any way that I thought anything Tredders wrote was in any way fake. What’s the matter with you bro?
He doesn't have to tell us new s**t bra.
He's the only one in the medja who's put it all out there.

I honestly haven't minded Tredreas media work from the examples of it I've seen tbh.

The problem with him is EVERYTHING he writes about he Crows is negative and everything about Port is positive. He’s not a shock jock but make no mistake he’s trolling the Crows at every opportunity.

The problem with him is EVERYTHING he writes about he Crows is negative and everything about Port is positive. He’s not a shock jock but make no mistake he’s trolling the Crows at every opportunity.
You could be right Roovo but it brought a lot of facts out and showed AFC doing everything to hide mistakes from us and if that article and possible more attention from over the border then Roo and mates on board have to do something is the hope I have.
As if Burton is not replaced then our club is not serious about climbing out of this mess.

I don’t agree - he’s normally harder on us than Port, but still relatively fair.

The joke here is that the AFC aren’t addressing any of this. We’re getting more and more Rumour and scuttlebutt, yet no response.

Tredrea has actually put together a reasonable article on it - which is damning, and more communication than we’ve have from the friggin Club about what is going on - and no response.

The AFC have their heads that far up there arses at present, it is legitimately unbelievable.

How they think they have the right to behave like this, with zero accountability, and treating their supporter base with complete contempt (refer the manner and content of the Betts hamstring announcement), is just staggering.

As long as he is factual im not phased by it

Okay so tell me where else in the media has Burton been potted for our failed fitness program?
The fitness program has been questioned/criticised on radio, TV, online, facebook, and anywhere else you care to look. Who else would be in the firing line if not the fitness staff? Amazing insight by Tredrea there.

The problem with him is EVERYTHING he writes about he Crows is negative and everything about Port is positive. ...
I have no idea what or if anything is going wrong at your club and will not get into debates about it, but the above quote is simply incorrect.
He has written articles about Port that have been far from positive spin and hopefully he will keep doing it whenever it needs to be done.

The fitness program has been questioned/criticised on radio, TV, online, facebook, and anywhere else you care to look. Who else would be in the firing line if not the fitness staff? Amazing insight by Tredrea there.
Except Burton is not "fitness staff", he's GM Footy Ops.

I didn't say the fitness program, I said who else has laid the blame for this mess squarely at the feet of Burton?

I have no idea what or if anything is going wrong at your club and will not get into debates about it, but the above quote is simply incorrect.
He has written articles about Port that have been far from positive spin and hopefully he will keep doing it whenever it needs to be done.

Post the links then.......I’ll wait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except Burton is not "fitness staff", he's GM Footy Ops.

Exactly

It's only really been mentioned on here because some of us have heard whispers that Burton was still very much the man who was in charge of that area.

Tredrea is the first person in the media to publicly confirm this.

If you look you will find them, even if you only search this year. It won't be hard.

I agree with you, I remember an article from Tredrea a few weeks ago that essentially said that Wingard for the past couple of years has looked disinterested, not working hard enough and is lazily just trying to coast off his own ability.

I agree with you, I remember an article from Tredrea a few weeks ago that essentially said that Wingard for the past couple of years has looked disinterested, not working hard enough and is lazily just trying to coast off his own ability.
Yeah I recall that one. Unfortunately to read his articles online you need to have an account. However agree or disagree he does call it as he sees it and IMO I hope he keeps doing it.

Le Bron is carrying the team.

Although Burton is not fitness staff he is responsible for that area and he brought haas here from Brisbane disaster that was and still using Burtons methods etc.
Technically everything gone totally wrong Burton has his fingers in it.
We know this, but the broader AFC community don't and no journo has gone hard at Burton till now. That's the point.

I didn't say the fitness program, I said who else has laid the blame for this mess squarely at the feet of Burton?
Big deal Tredrea lays the Blame at Burton's feet. Jo pedestrian should have concluded that from everything that's been put out there. The lauding of this article is a bit over the top don't you think.

Although Burton is not fitness staff he is responsible for that area and he brought haas here from Brisbane disaster that was and still using Burtons methods etc.
Technically everything gone totally wrong Burton has his fingers in it.
As I said previously, Burton believes he is and needs to be the smartest person in the room, so he hires people out of their depth that will do what he tells them.

It is the most dangerous type of fool.

If you look you will find them, even if you only search this year. It won't be hard.

Too hard for you to post them though obviously.

Tredders is a more subtle troll than Cornes but make no mistake he’s a Crows troll.

When writing about the Crows hamstring strain ‘crisis’ he referenced Port with only one hamstring. In other words look at Port here’s an area where they’re better than the Crows. Why bring Port into it at all? So I hit him up on twitter and asked him why mention Port and he says that he’s using Port as a comparison because they also play at Adelaide Oval....think about that. He was trolling the Crows and that’s the best excuse he could come up for mentioning Port. He’s more subtle but he’s a troll.

As for his article on Wingard I didn’t read it but he hits Port with a wet lettuce leaf and I did hear his soft as butter comments about Wingard that week and he was no doubt trying to get Wingard to lift so they’d beat Richmond. Mission accomplished.

It’s like Rucci writing his ‘Crows are certs for the flag’ article last year. We all know what he was doing there and even the Vic media talked about Rucci trying to put extra pressure on the Crows with that article.

The intent is obvious and I’d bet at least one of my balls the amount of negative articles he writes on the Crows is many many more than negative articles he writes on Port.

Last edited:
Big deal Tredrea lays the Blame at Burton's feet. Jo pedestrian should have concluded that from everything that's been put out there. The lauding of this article is a bit over the top don't you think.
Your attempts to talk it down are.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back